Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Matt Cutts, Google SEO: Remove Anchor Text Link from Forum Signatures?

Ads
begginer Offline referral

Is it true that Google doesn't allow links to my website in forum signatures? I I remember once saw a video where Matt Cutts was saying that forum signatures are no good for PageRank and should not be used but why then so many use them?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google is not against forum links but against 'Link schemes'. Yes, don't use anchor text link in your forum signature but simply URL.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/an...6356?hl=en
technobrain Offline referral

Google point of view is correct. Signature links in forum communications should not be linked to PRs.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Google is not against forum signature links but it against anchor links in it.

Instead of posting an anchor link or text link to your website just post the link.
antivirus234 Offline referral

can some one tell me what is Matt Cutts in Google SEO and How can i remove the Anchor text links from Signatures.
seo123 Offline referral

(05-30-2014 12:59 PM)antivirus234 Wrote:  can some one tell me what is Matt Cutts in Google SEO and How can i remove the Anchor text links from Signatures.

Matthew "Matt" Cutts leads the Webspam team at Google, and works with the search quality team on search engine optimization issues.

You are responsible for putting anchor link in your forum signature so just remove it and use URL instead of it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)