Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

My Adsense CPC is very low

Ads
banner
banner
banner
victor Offline referral

I am form Spain and my AdSense CPC is very low, about €0.15 per click. It's forum boards site. Can you help me to increase AdSense CPC?
maria Offline referral

€0.15 per click is very low for you? You've got to be joking? €0.15 it very good CPC! Getting 0.01 - 0.03€ per click that's low. Most people get €0.05 CPC. Don't worry about AdSense CPC but CTR!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
WOW! €0.15 per click I wish I can have that CPC
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
To increase your AdSense CTR every time you visit your website use Adblock or disable JavaScript on your web browser to block you AdSense ads from showing when you are browsing your website. Because every time you visit your blog you generate AdSense pageviews and as you can't click your Ads this decreases yourvAdSense CTR
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Domain age, PageRank (PR), Niche, Content, Traffic, Backlinks, Adsense settings and much more play an important role in the Adsense CPC
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-22-2013 05:04 PM)victor Wrote:  I am form Spain and my AdSense CPC is very low, about €0.15 per click. It's forum boards site. Can you help me to increase AdSense CPC?

Then share the link to your forums!
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Check you traffic source if most of your traffic comes from the countries like U.S and U.K then your should have high CPC.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Traffic source is a known factor that affects CPC but it's not the only one. Remember that some Ad units tend to have a higher CPC, also make your content is rich in "high CPC keywords"
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Check your block allow ads settings perhaps you are blocking some ad categories and as result the ads that whos on your site have low CPC (cost per click)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)