Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

My Website is not in SERP

Ads
kapoor297 Offline referral

I am posting 2 unique articles per day about 500 words long but my blog is not being shown in google search. Please help.
Link in signature
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Hi, please correct the URL in your signature cause it appears to be broken or had been deleted!

P.S. In mean time please do some basic SEO like start by submitting your blog/site to the search engine like Google and Bing!

Yeah the link is updated now
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Your blog is showing in Google search results which meas it's indexed. Now as suggested above you need to create and submit a sitemap so that Google will be able to find and index all your articles! Since this is a Blogger Blog you need to submit Atom feed to your webmaster tools account. If you have account then the blog will get automatically added there. Now go to sitemaps and input this link:
Code:
atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500

SEO takes time about 2 month so be patient!

Tip! Try posting content on some very searchable keywords this way once you get noticed by Google you'll start getting tons of traffic!

P.S. Please add RSS feed to your blog which is very SEO friendly! I am not gonna talk about generating backlinks cause you probably know about that!

i also need some suggessions about its design. can anyone suggest
gamer Offline referral

Just Google for "free blogger templates" pick one and install very easy really Smile
tagrare Offline referral

you need to do proper SEO of your website. write quality content of your website.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
In many occasions people so much focus on off-site optimization like getting backlinks and traffic they completely miss the big picture which is on-page optimization Smile
Matka india Offline referral

Submit your blogs in search engine submission sites. Search these sites on Google.
devidweb Offline referral

Hey.
Try submitting a sitemap xml file to your Google Webmaster tools. This will help Google to find the website. Make sure that there is no duplicate content
vishwa Offline referral

You have to create more quality backlinks in order to gain ranking in search engine result page.
Internet Marketing Blog:- Vmblogger.com
apsarasisodia Offline referral

Does your website have any on-page issues? Please check that through Webmaster Tools and rectify those issues. Sometimes we humans can't figure out the problems which can be identified best by Google Webmaster Tools. So, go ahead and check there first.
EsferaSoft Offline referral

Start the SEO and Create the webmaster account. SEO is a more beneficial for SERP result.
inderpal Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Because your website domain has been expired. you need to repurchase the domain in order to get rank again.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)