Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

My backlinks vs somebody else's?

Ads
whatsapp Offline referral

I am doing white hat SEO and generating backlinks the right way. But what if someone is using black hat SEO against me. How Google differentiate backlinks generated by me or some other person?
KevinMax Offline referral

It depends on where you're standing in the search engines.

Just sharing some cases:

Case 1:
If you're a branded seller like Amazon.in, Google starts ignoring if someone built 10000k links to it.
At the same time Google will always looks and push back Amazon.in if it got 10000k negative reviews.

Case 2:
If it is a new site... and someone started pushing you back by building backlinks, then it's a fate.. No one can stop them. Google may penalize you for sure... even you disavow the links added.

Overall, Google doesn't differentiate you and someone.... It just looks of the backlinks database and the result based on those.
Fullstopseo Offline referral

It happens. Google knows that. Don't worry. The only thing you can do is analyze your back links and telegram the web masters of the sites where spam links are posted and ask them to delete the links. You can find their telegrams using Whois lookup. The technique is actually pretty effective.
Full Stop SEO
An Oklahoma City SEO firm helping small businesses succeed since 2015.
I post helpful articles about search engine optimization each week.
foduu1 Offline referral

if you are seeing the bad backlinks for your website you can disavow them from google,
freddy Offline referral

On the off chance that you are seeing the terrible backlinks for your site you can deny them from Google. It depends on your position on the search engines like Google.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

Hi there,Depends on the quality of links.
LaurenA Offline referral

You can always report someone who do black hat technique. You can't avoid, but for sure google is doing there best to caught spammers on the internet. It really depends on the quality links that you will create.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

The best thing that you can do is to do your best to increase the value of your campaign effectively.
JammieCutts Offline referral

You cannot do anything about it. The only thing in your hand is to disavow the bad links generated for your business by someone else (i.e. your competitor). You have to keep your eyes on the negative SEO being done for you. Black Hat may bring temporary favors but in the end it will harm your website.
Falconboy Offline referral

Then you are sc**wed, nothing else.

Watch your backlinks. If there is any toxic links coming to your a**, use Google "Disavow Tool" (I can not provide the link here, Google it). So that Google will not to take those links into consideration when assessing your site.

P.S: been there, done that
“Fear is the ultimate enemy, the only enemy". Not afraid to start a blog? Click here --> Viralfalcon
AlanRon Offline referral

I think the answer given by KevinMax is exactly correct.
Yana Offline referral

You can write to the support of Google. Many young but fast-growing sites have such problem. Google is smart, Google understands all such thingsSmile
vanessa110 Offline referral

You need to check and control the number of backlinks. When you realize the bad backlinks, you can use Disavow tool to remove it
magento tutorial for developer teaches all about Magento
Droot64 Offline referral

its is not working foe me.
ROOT64 Web Hosting - Building Confidence And Trust Since 2006!
Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(11-05-2015 06:12 AM)Droot64 Wrote:  its is not working foe me.

Not working that be more specific please?
shanelee Offline referral

I think the only thing you can do is analyze your back links and telegram the web masters of the sites where spam links are posted and ask them to delete the links.
winzy512 Offline referral

To avoid being harmed by others, you should using Disavows Link in google Search Console to remove bad links.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)