Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

My domain is banned from Adsense what should I do?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
zorro Offline referral

I bought a domain name and spent like 6 month on optimizing website by publishing good content and generating backlinks but when I added Adsense I noticed the ads are not showing so I used sandbox and to my surprise I learned that the domain is banned from Adsense! My site doesn't contain any prohibited content what should I do to restore my website and show Adsense ads again?
maria Offline referral

Contact Adsense and tell them that you bought the domain name and you have nothing to do with its past! Tell them to check your web-site and conform that it's not braking any terms of use and policy regarding prohibited content and I am pretty sure they will remove your domain from blocked domains!
gabriel1990 Offline referral

Or try another ad network like yahoo,infolinks or bitvertiser
MitraVarghese Offline referral

(01-10-2015 11:07 PM)Maria Wrote:  Contact Adsense and tell them that you bought the domain name and you have nothing to do with its past! Tell them to check your web-site and conform that it's not braking any terms of use and policy regarding prohibited content and I am pretty sure they will remove your domain from blocked domains!

I think the better suggestion is to contact the AdSense and inform them to bought the domain name.
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I could be cause before you registered this domain it was involved in some illegal activities which resulted in Google banning it. If you website is legit you can ask them to white list the domain!
abkibarmodisarkaar Offline referral

create a mirror site and add it.
devshare Offline referral

Clone you old site and purchased a new domain name .
rf-harris Offline referral

You should move to another program like chitika and infolinks
ChetanModi Offline referral

Is it Google adsense account is banned, what kind of reason is banned?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
First of all you make sure your website complies withe their policy regarding content if necessary make changes to website then contact #Adsense and ask to re-valuate your site.
LaurenA Offline referral

Risk Of Being Banned From AdWords
Arbitrage Site With Too Many Ads
Rebilling Nightmares
Free Offers That Aren’t Really Free
Jump Pages, Bridge Pages, Thin Pages
Double, Triple, Or Quadruple Ad Serving
Cloaking

Contact adsense and ask them to re-evaluate your website again, are you sure you havent done the following above?
Certified Offline referral

Yes try to reach google and see if they will help, also try advertising affiliate programs and CPA offers
365pricefinder Offline referral

(01-10-2015 09:09 PM)zorro Wrote:  I bought a domain name and spent like 6 month on optimizing website by publishing good content and generating backlinks but when I added Adsense I noticed the ads are not showing so I used sandbox and to my surprise I learned that the domain is banned from Adsense! My site doesn't contain any prohibited content what should I do to restore my website and show Adsense ads again?

Simple advice
Either switch to other network or get a new domain. It's sad to let it go but your domain has been banned forever.
Let's learn and share our travel EXPERIENCE
Kiranattu Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Hello Dear you can create another website from that content.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)