Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

My site was down for a day, will that affect my rankings?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
whatsapp Offline referral

What if my website was down for a day or more, will that have any effect on my search engine optimization and rankings?
KevinMax Offline referral

Affects Site rankings - If the website is down when the time of crawling/Spidering.

Google doesn't gives any value to the down website, So we can see drops in the traffic/rankings flow till the Google bot crawls the working website. This is a natural thing, You don't have to worry much about this issue. I usually face this issue once in a quarter of the year.

If you're running a very big E-commerce money making website - $100000/Day. Google mostly doesn't drops your rankings/traffic for some time even the website is down. Because you're a "BRAND" to Google. In Some occasion Google drops whatever the major/minor websites? In that case you don't have any chance to ignore the loss.
seo123 Offline referral

It's a common thing for a website to be down sometimes for a short period of time Google is cool with that. When a crawler stumbles upon 500 some error it will comeback and try again. If a website is down like for a day or so, usually this is not good for SEO but no a big deal, more that 24h could result some sort of penalty.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
If it happens once then don't wary however if it continue happening then there is no doubt in my mind you will get penalized and lose rankings.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)