Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

My website is ranking high now what?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
maxout Offline referral

I am not only speaking for myself here but for everyone that had finally reached the the first ranking position or is showing on the first page of Google. What do we have to do now to keep the rankings and don't loose it?
surenot Offline referral

Once your website starts ranking on the first page then it's time to stop doing off-page optimization and 100% focus on on-page one!
victor Offline referral

Keep posting new content.
KevinMax Offline referral

1. Keep tracking of whether you losing your back-links.
2. Focus on optimizing the website.
3. Focus on getting natural reviews - Increase domain trust value and authority.
4. Add blog postings/news to your website.
5. Analyse whether your competitor's are hating you by doing something against your site(In other words Negative SEO)
6. Stay in the social media is cool & change the Meta Title to increase the conversion rates when you moved to 2nd position.
maxout Offline referral

Kevin you are truly great contributor your support is awesome.

(06-28-2014 02:24 PM)maxout Wrote:  Kevin you are truly great contributor your support is awesome.

Thanks buddy! Much words, I am just sharing what I experienced. & I will & I always ready to share.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
If you stop creating new backlinks websites that have more of them will take your ranking position!
maxout Offline referral

Any idea how to get more natural backlinks?

a. Quality blogging/press release/pod casting
b. Stay Socially - Social Shares - No follow back-links (like Pinterest repins, twitter retweets, fb shares, Social bookmarking...etc)

Good Quality Services (I mentioned in my other post too) can give you natural back-links always for sure. All the ideas were beyond this always.
yava Offline referral

(06-30-2014 03:36 PM)maxout Wrote:  Any idea how to get more natural backlinks?

Maybe try link bait for a while. In other words post some cool stuff like "how to" tutorials people really like that and will share it.

Don't forget to use social media share buttons.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)