Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

My website lost rankings?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

My website was ranking on top of the second page almost on the first one. I though it was going to happen but today can't find my website at all it's gone form the search results why how to fix it?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Looks like you were doing some bad SEO to get on top of Google and now it backfired. Almost certainly your website were penalized pretty had I mean real hard OR you simply lost impressions.

To recover or fix it you have to first identify the issue and what happened. Google webmaster tools account should have all the info you are looking for.
KevinMax Offline referral

If it is a Google Dance your website will recover to the old position or its nearest position with 1-4 weeks.

First identify the Issue then let us know, So that we can help you to solve the issue.
hellboy Offline referral

I am not sure what is the problem. I was doing backlink building by using you know those 1500 free backlinks services maybe that the problem?
KevinMax Offline referral

That may not create any problem if you select and did on high authority domains. I hope you did not pushed your site to rank it soon.

Your site will be visible within 1-4 weeks, Keep promoting whilst you're waiting for the rankings to settle.

(Check your Google Webmaster Tools account for messages)? It may be that your rankings are fluctuating... It looks like a Google dance in that case. Yes keep promoting you can deal with the problem later.

Note: It will sure be visible for long tail keywords/low competition terms.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)