Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

MyBB themes - free templates, styles, layouts and skins for MyBB

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

I have downloaded and installed mybb forum script but I don't really like it's default theme I would like to install another theme I really like theme that this forum has anyways where can I get or download legal mybb themes?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
MYBB offers free themes just refer to this URL: http://mods.mybb.com/themes
Also you can find people on mybb.com that will create a custom theme for you not for free of-course.

The theme this forum uses has to be Apart theme because it says "Theme created by Justin S." although this is Apart theme it looks like it has been modified big time so don't expect to get the same look with Apart theme!
antony Offline referral

I have stumbled a post saying that most of the themes listed in there are cloned or had been ripped from other websites and if you use it you will get into trouble with the owner of the theme!!!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Then the simplest thing would be before using one you should ask others like for instance you can ask question regarding theme in question here.
destroyer Offline referral

Remember not to delete copyrights link from MYBB theme footer otherwise you will get no support on MYBB.com

Quote:"MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community. It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you left the full copyright and "powered by" notice intact, to show your support for MyBB. If you choose to remove or modify the copyright below, you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums. This is free software, support us and we'll support you."
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Follow the link on this reply: MYBB Themes

Most of the themes are legal and had been created by well known designers!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)