Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

NVIDIA graphics - best performance for gaming

Ads
banner
banner
banner
gamer Offline referral

Hi guys I have bought my computer specifically for gaming and I have a video card - NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX with 1GB of dedicated memory, but I am not noticing too much improvement in FPS however graphics are OK. Can you tell me how to set my NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX for best gamming performance? I mean I want to get maximum NVIDIA card performance I don't really care about NVidia graphics!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
You can't expect huge increase in performance from NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX. For best gaming performance you need best of the best Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
The rest of your hardware also has to be able to handle the more powerful graphics card for you to get the noticeable difference.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
For really super gaming performance:
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan
RAM memory: 16GB+
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)

With this you can lunch a space shuttle Smile
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(08-20-2013 09:45 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  With this you can lunch a space shuttle Smile
Much less power is used to launch space craft, especially the early days, our first cell phones had more power than the early space crafts Tongue On my drone the onboard COM is considered small in the power factor to todays standards but it can autonomously test multiple networks take pictures map networks and uplink to a cloud cracker for brute force wifi passwords Tongue all with a single core 1.4ghz processor Smile The power of Linux Smile
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
antony Offline referral

"Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan" is by far the most powerful graphics card.

Here are top 10 "Best Graphics Cards"

1. Nvidia GeForce GTX 690
2. AMD Radeon HD 7970
3. Nvidia GeForce GTX 680
4. Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
5. AMD Radeon HD 7870
6. Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
7. AMD Radeon HD 7850
8. Nvidia GeForce GTX 580
9. Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti
10. AMD Radeon HD 6670

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)