Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Need SEO Keywords HELP?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

What's up guys I am thinking about starting my own "SEO Forum" I mean forum just like this one dedicated to "Search Engine Optimization" (SEO) and "Internet Marketing" but I heaving a hard time to find low ranking keywords in other words I want first to rank for less searched keywords and then slowly gain ranking to compete along big boys for more searched keywords. Any suggestion how can I find those keywords, and what do you think about my SEO strategy?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I think you internet strategy is correct, by first conquering Less Popular Keywords you will gain more ranking and traffic than going for those Popular Keywords where you will definitely lose the battle against high ranking sites!!!

Try "Google keyword planner" it's a great tool.
Note, that you will have to create an AdWords account to use "Keyword Planner Tool" but don't wary it's free!
https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home‎
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
destroyer yet again you're asking us to guess. You do not provide a link to your site nor any more details than subject matter. You need to be much more concise if you ever want solid answers and not guesses
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
victor Offline referral

Chod baby his only thinking about it he doesn't have anything going on right now.
Check my new thread on how to get on Google first page: http://letsforum.com/Thread-How-to-get-o...first-page

If you are targeting let say "SEO Forum" keyword (niche) make sure to include that keyword a few times across your article otherwise Google will not be able to associate your content with that keyword!! Wink
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
My statement applies even more in the planning stages. Again he does not share enough info. Those steps can work, but would not be what I went after when starting something new. As I have stated before, most on here are thinking about things backwards for long term success Smile
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

I am sorry Chod if I have not posted enough information but I am only thinking about starting my own SEO and Internet marketing forum it will be powered most likely by MYBB forum script however I don't know if its' easy or not to run a forum?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
At this early stage you main goal should be content, you need good content to attract Google and hopefully a lot of traffic!
fp.harikumar Offline referral

try google keyword planner
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
@fp.harikumar please read all the posts before you reply because I have already suggested "keyword planner" in the second post!!!
antony Offline referral

The shorter the keywords the more competitive it is so just use longer keywords.
For instance: SEO you can use SEO Forum, What is SEO, How to use SEO and so one!

Yeah but the problem using longer keywords is the fact that only a small number of people are search for those I mean the traffic is low and if I am not on the Google first page then what is the point?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)