Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Lunderfo Offline referral

Hi,

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.

Thanks.
praveenk Offline referral

Its very difficult to provide VPS with free cPanel in $20 per month only, I think you should increase your budget because VPS cPabel license cost on an average is $10-12, instead of VPS you can purchase reseller account or shared hosting.
█ ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider
█ E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
█ 24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup
HinchSerene Offline referral

I believe that hostwinds team will find the best hosting solution for your specific needs.
Their network uptime is great. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
Nastopad Offline referral

What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?
$uperfit Offline referral

They promise huge space and bandwidth because they know most customers don't use as nearly as they signed up with their hosting account. But if you really need an amount of space or bandwidth you thought you were entitled to, there might be a problem.
WebSoul Offline referral

Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?
Dondro Offline referral

What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)