Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Netherlands Based VPS Hosting Plans from Temok Starting at $21.95/month

Ads
tk-hassan Offline referral

We at Temok have Virtual Private Servers that are setup on very powerful main nodes with outstanding connectivity to make certain that each VPS produces best performance and gives the freedom to run large websites and install third party apps without hassle. In terms of VPS hosting management is concerned, all of the VPS Hosting packages are fully managed*. VPS hosting management includes setup, software installation, security supervision and 24/7 Technical Support which helps customers focus far more on the development of their organization.

Netherlands Based VPS Hosting Plans from Temok Starting at 2195month

Choose a VPS Hosting Plan according to your needs and budget and click the appropriate link below to order your plan.

Order STARTER VPS NL ◄ ► Order PREMIUM VPS NL ◄ ► Order BUSINESS VPS NL ◄ ► Order FIRST CLASS VPS NL

Following are some of the features that we provide with all of our VPS Hosting Plans.
› Full Root SSH Access
› 24h or less Setup time
› Free Weekly Backup
› XEN Virtualization
› 24/7 Technical Support
› Fully Managed Servers
› Free OS reinstall
› Free Reboots
› Lifetime Hardware Guarantee
› 99.9% Network Uptime
› Powerful Intel Processors
› Full Root Access

All of our VPS hosting plans are 100% RISK FREE as they all are covered with 14 Days Money Back Guarantee!

Visit the following link to get more information: www.temok.com/vps-hosting-nl.php
Email us at sales @ temok.com if you have any queries or questions.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Which hosting pan has unlimited emails plan? I mean which is not limited to emails per hour and per day you can just send as many as you can that king of important when you do "email marketing"?

(04-07-2015 04:29 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Which hosting pan has unlimited emails plan? I mean which is not limited to emails per hour and per day you can just send as many as you can that king of important when you do "email marketing"?

we only allow 50 emails per hour from our hared and/or VPS hosting accounts, however if somebody wish to send unlimited emails, he/she can purchase our dedicated servers.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
How much does it cost to purchase unlimited emails?

(04-09-2015 03:52 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  How much does it cost to purchase unlimited emails?

yes we have servers in Netherlands and Russia. Let me know if you are interested and I can waive off the setup fee for you Smile

(04-09-2015 03:52 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  How much does it cost to purchase unlimited emails?

If by purchasing unlimited emails , you mean you want to send unlimited Emails , then we will recommend you our Russian Servers . they start from $171 per month and you can send unlimited emails through it .Let me know if you are interested and I can waive off the setup fee for you Smile

Sorry for the previous reply, that was not meant to post here.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)