Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

New Signature rules

Ads
banner
banner
banner
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Your new signature rules are way overkill and will do nothing to prevent "spam" on the forums. Way to push away users just because they cant come once a week to your site.

Geeze now even just trying to post a basic message I cant. What the heck you're running end user experience, use proper methods to deal with your "spam" issues dont punish your regular real users.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Thanks for your feedback @Chod I apologies for that! I will modify the policy and change it from 1 week to 1 month!

Your were the one that was saying bad things about users asking basic questions or posting short questions so I made all the changes according to your feedback but now you are saying something different lol

Reply must be minimum of 5 characters long!
Thread or new topic must be (Message) minimum of 200 characters long, (Subject) must be minimum of 10 characters long!!
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
1 month is plenty of time for anybody who's not a spammer to make a post! Signature spamming is a common practice among internet marketers most of them only post with one goal in mind which is to add a signature after that they are gone! The only ones that are against this policy are those who use this forum for spamming!

Also "NEW TOPIC" should be used for posting detailed questions it's not your reply function which with 5 characters limit! Thread has to contain enough content for the user and search engine to figure what the topic is about!
victor Offline referral

Marcus leave it on 1 month 1 week was not a good idea!
I think anybody will agree with the fact that if you post a new topic with just 5 or 10 characters in it then how in the earth i suppose to figure what the topic is about!

These forums let users help and get helped with nothing in return so what every user should do is at least post new topic long enough for the search engine to find it interesting and help this site to gain ranking, otherwise is just a waist of time for everybody!

Chod you have mentioned user experience, I bet no one will find post with 10 characters in it very user friendly!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
For us user experience and impression is everything!
All we do is directed towards making this forum user and search engine friendly which also applies to the content of this forum!
Users need to realize that creating new thread/topic is an advanced option and should not be confused with Reply option which is used to post short sentences!

User Signature has to comply with our community guidelines: http://letsforum.com/Forum-Forum-Rules
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
nope I did not say anything different these two do not relate. Allowing verified and existing members to have the footer should not be held to the same spam fighting techniques you're trying to deploy. You already at least at one time did not allow footers until so many posts or something like that. Raise that count if spam is that big of an issue with footers from users.

And if short posts is an issue how does that even come close to relating to footers of a user? Chasing the wrong route will not help anything but to frustrate end users even more, that is the ones you want to keep.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
antony Offline referral

No matter what you do to you it will never satisfy everyone just make sure that the majority of users are cool with changes you are making Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)