Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

New and improved Google Analytics!

Ads
banner
banner
banner
destroyer Offline referral

I started getting used to Google Analytics account after they changed everything and just now checking my site statistics I can see Analytics have changed again the the website design looks totally different for how it was yesterday come on not I have to start all over again!

What do you think about Google constantly changing their products, I ma not referring to some unseeing code, algorithm or whatever I am referring to website design!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
It's totally normal get used to it! Google is and always will make these changes whenever you like it or not! Remember a few years ago when YouTube decided to change their channel theme... many were opposing that but at the end it just happened. I have just cheeked updated Analytics account and it didn't change much only icons are new!
destroyer Offline referral

Thanks Marcus maybe it's normal for you experienced webmaster but for beginner webmaster such as me it's just more stuff to learn!
surenot Offline referral

If you are not satisfied with this new Analytics update then use Send Feedback option to tell Google what you don't like about it, don't wary it's not going to make Google mad at you in fact it helps Google delivering better user experience!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)