Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

New to SEO

Ads
banner
banner
banner
cichlidius Offline referral

Hello, I recently went through a repositioning at my company that has given me quite a bit of free time. I have always wanted to get started in SEO but never had the time or knew where to begin. I am an absolute novice, but am willing to invest the time necessary to learn. Would someone kind enough please point me in the right direction, maybe a resource that can help an absolute beginner like myself? I have absolutely no clue where to begin.

Mike
surenot Offline referral

SEO is composed of many always changing components so you always have to keep learning no matter what. There is no such a thing as learn this and that should be enough.

To get started please read: Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide - Google pdf it contains all you need to know as a beginner.

You are always welcome to post any questions you have.
victor Offline referral

All you need to know is that there is something called PageRank and Rankings.

Ranking is directly proportional to website PR which in term requires backlinks to increase.

Backlink is a link from somebody's website to yours.

Please read about what is SEO

I am reading the Google PDF. Are there any resources for beginners like myself such as step by step programs? I have seen countless out there, but for the most part appear to be scams. I don't have the experience to really judge though.

Also, why does this forum mark my posts as spam when I express appreciation for responses to this thread?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
OFF-TOPIC!!!

(07-23-2014 09:02 PM)cichlidius Wrote:  Also, why does this forum mark my posts as spam when I express appreciation for responses to this thread?

This statement is competently false. We don't even have such a feature!!

You should learn a little more about the site you are "supporting". Why would I make that up anyways?

Here is what I get when I try to use that word.

"your post has triggered our moderation system. The word t-h-a-n-k is a spam word and new users cannot use it. Repeated attempts will result in being banned for 24 hours"
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
We are getting completely of topic here!

This site as many others that care about user experience and quality content uses spam stopping features that will block posts containing spam related words. "Thanks" is used by spammers to increase post count. Read forum rules before posting! http://letsforum.com/Forum-Forum-Rules

If you get a message like that doesn't mean you have been marked as spammer or something it just tells you to be careful the next time you post!
seo123 Offline referral

SEO is not that difficult but what makes it tricky is the fact that as Google improves/changes so is search engine optimization which means you always have to aware of what is going on at Google like new updates algorithms releases and stuff.

Here is a pretty good guide for beginners: http://static.googleusercontent.com/medi...-guide.pdf

Forums are the best source to learn SEO.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

SEO is a process to get ranking on search engine using different available techniques. You need to be update with regular changes in SEO techniques. Try to read popular blog such as Moz, SEJ and SEL to get update about SEO techniques and changes in SEO strategy.
KevinMax Offline referral

Read the basics @cichlidius, check this book: Wiley SEO Search Engine Optimization Bible 2nd Edition Apr 2009
ladiesman217 Offline referral

If you can just Google for "free seo ebook pdf" you will get a ton of those free eBooks. But remember since they had been written long time ago and since Google is not static but constantly evolving improving some info in them might be outdated.
wastim Offline referral

if the website does require SEO in order to get traffic in google?
KevinMax Offline referral

@Wastim buddy!
SEO involves on-site & off-site optimization

On-site: Do you know what are the things we do in onsite seo. We do make the website more user-friendly.

If you analyse all the Google webmaster seo guidelines/Moz blogs/Matt cutts speeches, Every action resulting in making the website into more user-friendly site.

Nowadays, website with SEO getting success in search engines easily.
From my heart, Website doesn't need SEO (When you discover it for user) - But you cannot beat the competitors without the wonderful term "SEO".
agrydsoftech Offline referral

Every morning bring a new surprise in SEO. Read about latest updates and work process.
Best Website Development Company in Jaipur

Leading web development company provide services throughout the world.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)