Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Not mobile friendly maters?

Ads
banner
banner
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Blah, Blah, Blah we all read and heard about making the site mobile friendly in order to get better rankings but is this really true I say it's BS.

There are a ton of websites that are not mobile-friendly and they rank high as if nothing Wink
daikaads Offline referral

Different SEO factors works for different websites. It's good to follow the entire guidelines of Google rather than following them in less numbers. Of course mobile friendly matters, future is based on Mobile Marketing and the usage of mobile has been increased world wide, so better optimize your website for mobile SEO.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Sure buddy it's good to comply with Google guidelines BUT it makes you kinda pissed off seeing the site worst than yours in terms of #onpageseo rankings hither than yours!
davidnguyen Offline referral

I use WordPress for my sites. I often choose themes which are mobile friendly
zerofire2905 Offline referral

It depend on what your website is. Some kind of website don't need mobile friendly like: PC game or PC hardware.
admissioninfo Offline referral

it depends from one to other website and also depends on the content.
Rakesh-Kadu Offline referral

Google offer more advantage to mobile friendly website , so make a mobile friendly website for better result
chinomoreno Offline referral

For me it is not about the ranking but more on users preference.
I believe that since we are in a generation where mobile is the most used device, it is just to adopt to changes like making a site mobile friendly for users convenience.
quanghnn Offline referral

i think it's not true. I have tried it some times
ankit009 Offline referral

Today mostly important mobile optimizations s and mobile friendly website design necessary for seo purpose.
davidweb09 Offline referral

Yes, Not mobile friendliness site matters in terms of traffic not in Google ranking.
coby Offline referral

Since more users access the web through their mobile devices every year, having a site mobile friendly increase click through and provide a better user experience. And that is definitely a ranking factor.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)