Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

On page SEO vs OFF page SEO

Ads
sonipat Offline referral

Which is the beat guys on page SEO or of page SEO ?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
How about this:

#OnPageSEO 80%
#OffPageSEO 20%
tekruiter Offline referral

On Page SEO is 60% while off page is 40% for the optimization & rankings of the website among main search engines.
sonipat Offline referral

It means that On-page SEO is better then off page SEO.
Thanks for telling me that.
alicemark15 Offline referral

Both have equal importance in SEO. But On page is much more important than
OFF page.
apsarasisodia Offline referral

Both on-page SEO and off-page SEO are important for ranking of the website. But one should invest 80% of his effort in doing on-page SEO and 20% time in performing off-page SEO.
kalpanabenerg Offline referral

(04-01-2016 01:40 PM)sonipat Wrote:  Which is the beat guys on page SEO or of page SEO ?
Both are important for a Website. We need to make our website SEO Friendly and then we need to do On-page SEO after that we need to optimize our site with different off page techniques for better position and ranking

(04-05-2016 08:20 AM)sonipat Wrote:  It means that On-page SEO is better then off page SEO.
Thanks for telling me that.
No don't think that on page is important. Without on page you cannot do off page so you should give priority to both On page and Off page

(04-05-2016 01:17 PM)alicemark15 Wrote:  Both have equal importance in SEO. But On page is much more important than
OFF page.
True
Ali Raza Offline referral

here i read or agree with that all the #SEOs #ONPAGE and #OFFPAGE are equally be important to ranking site higher,,,, but tell me which one is gathering or directed traffic to our site,,,?
Lee10 Offline referral

Both SEO are important, they will bring traffic to your website. You need good content and optimized website (On Page) and backlinks to your website for your popularity (Off page).
SeoRex, blog for SEO and internet marketing training
Kiranattu Offline referral

Banned

Banned
(04-01-2016 11:44 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  How about this:

#OnPageSEO 80%
#OffPageSEO 20%

I don't think so that On-page SEo woks 80% too more dear. Its work as works as Off-page SEO.
Sorry if i am worng.
Thanks
JesicaJohansson Offline referral

In my point of view on-pages seo is more effective compare than off-pages seo.
LaurenA Offline referral

If I were you I will do both, on-page is more onto making sure that your website will rank on search engine while off page brings traffic to your website. Yet, you always need to start with on page optimization then do off page after establishing your brand. But both will really contribute in building credibility and targeting potential customers.
TopWebDeveloper Offline referral

On page:-
On-Page SEO refers to how well your website’s content is presented to search engines. On page optimization involves ensuring whether a particular webpage is structured in a manner so that it gets found by the search engines for given keywords and key phrases. It not only helps in getting good search engine ranking but also increases overall readability of the site. The best part is that not much has changed about the on-page optimization approach. It can still be improved immediately by tweaking incorrect elements on a webpage.

Off Page:-
Off-Page SEO refers to your website’s overall “authority” on the web determined by what other websites say about your site. Off-page optimization is a long-term process and takes time to improve
Webfortuners Offline referral

On page Seo has more impact then Off page Seo.
mukeshkr Offline referral

On page is decided the path of your website you should do very care fully on page activity then then go for the off page without accurate on page you will never get ranking in a google on page is must be important for seo purpose.
AaronJacobson Offline referral

I agree with TopWebDevelopers.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)