Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Online business securty?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

I am running a website that generates pretty decent amount of money I earn good at the end of the month and that made me a bit paranoid about people braking into my computer and stealing my passwords and usernames to website hosting, PayPal and other stuff related to my eCommerce website!

Which is the best way to protect myself?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You should have 2 separate computers one for business that will only contain stuff (software) you need to run your online eCommerce website. You should never use it to install for entertainment or internet surfing!

Install Norton Internet Security: http://us.norton.com/internet-security/
tomcircle Offline referral

I recommended use AVG Free to protect your pc
Erin Nagata Offline referral

You can always have a system installed that can help you protect your system.
cutegirl Offline referral

You can use Gardian, Avast, or Norton like software to protect your computer or laptop.
WillaStackhouse Offline referral

Security is very important in Online business because different types of threats are avialble on internet who are ready to harm your website or business.
Chesta BoSe Offline referral

There are having some creative ways to protect your online business like:-
Smart Scanning for Vulnerabilities
Protect Your Mobile Apps
Look beyond SSL
Enhance Protection with Data Encryption
Limit Access to Sensitive Information
evathomsan Offline referral

Have regular check-ups to screen for STIs, especially if you are with a new partner,Never the share needles,Use a password manager ,browse the web with a VPN are also used.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Quote:You can use Gardian, Avast, or Norton like software to protect your computer or laptop.

I really agree with you as different software implementation in your system can really help you to protect your system and also provide the security.
datul Offline referral

Integrate ssl to your website as it provide security towards lot of things like your online payment systems & other website regarding issues.
dikshasharma Offline referral

You need to integrate the ssl to your website.
LaurenA Offline referral

Try to install security software so that nobody can get the details of your account.
Asia
JammieCutts Offline referral

It is not only about the viruses. It is about thieving. Protect your sensitive data in a separate place. Such as your password protected external hard drive. Add your password where ever it is possible to slow down anybody looking forward to peeping your information.
dafthost Offline referral

You can use Gardian, Avast, or Norton like software to protect your computer or laptop.
PrashantBhurke Offline referral

The craze of online shopping is increasing day by day and the need for website security too.
The best way to keep your website to avoid any security loopholes is to hire a reputed web design company to design a secure and user friendly website for your business.
The next thing is security parameters, make sure that the website passed all the major security parameters. At the end, payment gateway integration.
The most important in any online business is hoe the transaction proceeds. Always select the best and secure payment gateway for online transaction to make sure that the end user will do
carolrobertjoan Offline referral

Why don't you turn to Magento Ecommerce platform...it is engaged more on security reason and subsequently it has more secure information handling with high security which make the things more protective and fulfilled results can be attained
litonkrl Offline referral

I would like not to save any important password in my PC. You can use Kaspersky protection software.
technodesign Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Security is very important in Online business because different kinds of risks are available on internet who are prepared to damage your site or business.
parthdudhagra Offline referral

I agree with DikshaSharma. And as far as software concerns, use Quickheal. It is the best to get protection
technodesign Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Protection is very important in Internet company because different kinds of risks are available on internet who are prepared to damage your site or company.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)