Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Paid advertising good or bad for SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
badboy Offline referral

Lets say I am spending money on Google Adwords to show on the first page for some keywords OK. This increases my impressions, clicks and improves SEO. Now lets say I stop paid advertising campaign will this have a negative effect on SEO or this is one of the ways used to improve rankings?
KevinMax Offline referral

No, Google Adwords will not give any effects in your SEO campaign.

Google has officially announced that the Hits you got through Google-Adwords is not like - Credited coins to improve your SEO rankings.

invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
I also think the same way. After all you pay Google to show your website on the first page as long as you do it it will continue showing there as soon as you stop it will go back to its original ranking position. However if you make this right then you can actually generate backlinks during the advertising campaign.
badboy Offline referral

(07-25-2014 09:58 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  However if you make this right then you can actually generate backlinks during the advertising campaign.

How can I get backlinks?
Erin Nagata Offline referral

This is very helpful video, thank you for sharing. I think advertising is good to the website but not too much of it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)