Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Panda 4.1 Rolled Out - Google's 27th Panda Update

Ads
banner
banner
banner
KevinMax Offline referral

As usual panda fights against the "Thin" or "Poor" content.

Panda 4.1 - Slow Rollout (Panda will continue to hunt earlier this week and into the next week) and affects 3% to 5% search queries based on the location.
Results: Greater diversity to High-quality Small- and Medium-sized sites ranking higher.

I love the highlighted sentence! Google started giving importance to the small and medium scale business than the BRAND one's.
Lets we start our discussion about panda 4.1 here!
Betty Jones Offline referral

Yeah Kevin you are right now Google considered all small business quite well if they are producing quality for users.
Panda 4.1 will also help to recover those websites which hit by Panda 4.0 (only if they recover poor content and start quality) they will surly see traffic difference.

(09-30-2014 06:42 AM)Betty Jones Wrote:  Panda 4.1 will also help to recover those websites which hit by Panda 4.0 (only if they recover poor content and start quality) they will surly see traffic difference.

Great information! Thanks for the post @Betty Jones Smile Is your website got HITED by panda 4.0? (or) Do you have any traffic graph captures to show the traffic drive?
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Bad news Kevin Smile as this means many websites will loose their rankings and traffic. After such release it's normal to see traffic drop but if the web-site won't recover after a week or so then it means the website was hit by the Panda Update.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Have anybody noticed any drop or improvement in traffic or rankings?

Quote:Great information! Thanks for the post @Betty Jones Smile Is your website got HITED by panda 4.0? (or) Do you have any traffic graph captures to show the traffic drive?

Yeah sure why not here is the picture from my webmaster
You can see sudden improve in impressions and clicks .Sorry I cannot add picture graph here Angry
victor Offline referral

New Panda 4.1 update seems to be targeting thin and low quality content and as KevinMax already mentioned in his post it's gonna be beneficial for small and low ranking web-site that have quality content.

The main purpose of Panda 4.1 is to explain the importance of all smaller websites which producing quality content, now Google consider all those websites which following Google guidelines.
lomeydecos Offline referral

(09-30-2014 06:06 AM)KevinMax Wrote:  I love the highlighted sentence! Google started giving importance to the small and medium scale business than the BRAND one's.
is this your assumption or can you show some resource url for it. I would like to get more details about it.

(10-01-2014 07:08 AM)Betty Jones Wrote:  
Quote:Great information! Thanks for the post @Betty Jones Smile Is your website got HITED by panda 4.0? (or) Do you have any traffic graph captures to show the traffic drive?

Yeah sure why not here is the picture from my webmaster
You can see sudden improve in impressions and clicks .Sorry I cannot add picture graph here Angry

Here My webmaster has 6+ websites integrated. I don't see any rank changes/traffic/impressions on my webmaster graph! I think you re running with THIN content.. Do you?

(10-02-2014 01:55 PM)lomeydecos Wrote:  
(09-30-2014 06:06 AM)KevinMax Wrote:  I love the highlighted sentence! Google started giving importance to the small and medium scale business than the BRAND one's.
is this your assumption or can you show some resource url for it. I would like to get more details about it.

Its not my assumption buddy!
SearchEngineLand & Moz Blogs has stated the same Smile
Panda 41 Rolled Out   Googles 27th Panda Update
Panda 41 Rolled Out   Googles 27th Panda Update

Source:
http://searchengineland.com/panda-update-rolling-204313
http://moz.com/google-algorithm-change

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)