Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Ping a Website - Good or Bad for SEO

Ads
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am just like millions of other webmasters trying to improve search engine optimization SEO to get better Google page rank for my website. So a few month ago I came across "ping a website" for better SEO. Understandably I jumped in and started pinning my website using, pingler.com and pingomatic.com. The next day consulting my Google Webmaster Tools, I saw that Google impressions has dropped to 0. At the beginning I thought it was just a normal thing but Google impressions stayed at 0 and search queries were frozen for the whole time I was using pingler.com and pingomatic.com to ping my website.
I have 2 websites and I had the same result on both of them. So my advice to you is to stay away for those ping a website services!
letsplay Offline referral

OMG! That is it! Now it makes sense, my Google impressions dropped to 0 shortly after I used pingler.com. WTF! It suppose to improve my SEO and not make it worse! How come people say that it helps page rank and search engine optimization!
victor Offline referral

People used to think that Ping a Website services are helping their website to get better page rank! And at the begging when Ping a Website services where lunched it was working, but now that Google and other mayor search engines are aware of those services it no longer works, in fact it will make your website to lose page rank if you continue periodically using those services to Ping your Website.

Google doesn't like that all, the prove of that can be noticed in your Google Webmaster Tools account! Take a look at your website impressions before you began to use Ping a Website services and where they are now! You will noticed that since you started to use Ping a Website services your website impressions were decreasing, and if continue to use Ping a Website services they will eventually reach 0.

You can find many cases where website impressions dropped to 0 for no apparent reason. But the reason is Ping a Website services. The problem is you don't believe that until it happens to you! So be very cautious!

Here's a list of auto-pinger sites that caused my website impressions to drop to 0:
1. PingOMatic.com
2. PingMyBlog.com
3. FeedPing.com
4. AutoPinger.com
5. FeedShark.com
6. Pingler.com
lionsground Offline referral

Pinging is not bad. Pinging is used for notify search engine to crawl your website although it can be crawled without pinging. Over ping is bad and your site can be tagged as spammer. Pinging not guarantee your site will be indexed. Search engine will index it based on value and quality of your site.
Neo2013 Offline referral

My understanding is that you should only ping your website if you have much more new content than previously, like new pages and menus. If you constantly ping a static website your asking google to come an look at it over an over again but nothing has changed. It gets annoyed and lowers your ranking.
gamer Offline referral

Google made big changes to it's search algorithm called Panda this new Google's algorithm designed to prevents just that. Don't think you can tell Google what to do!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes avoid auto pings. Just submit your new content when it happens and only submit the content changes.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
All these tools that support to increase ranking were working during very short time they were invented. Remember a few years ago we could fool Google with keyword meta tag, but not anymore!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Why do you need pinging your site every time you add a new content? Just make sure to include the link to new content in your sitemap and Google will do the rest!
Edwardwilliam74 Offline referral

According to me ping is a very good website for seo.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(01-31-2014 06:20 PM)Edwardwilliam74 Wrote:  According to me ping is a very good website for seo.

Pinging website only helps SEO when there is a new content on your site. If you periodically ping the same content the it will affect your SEO in a negative way!
victor Offline referral

Pinging website does more harm to your rankings and SEO in general than most people think!
destroyer Offline referral

I ping my site every time I have a new post and it actually helps speed-up indexing process a lot doesn't hurt SEO in fact it helps!
wrightandru Offline referral

Ping a website is bad way of seo, if your product is good then why have to ping evertime.
ivan Offline referral

Is pinging bad? Many seem to agree to the fact that pinging a website is bad for SEO but what if some competitor of yours starts pinging your site with the goal of decreasing your rankings? How Google could possibly know what is not you and someone else?
surenot Offline referral

I am pretty sure Google knows how to deal with that I can't believe Google knowing this will do nothing about it!
Pinging a website is BAD pinging a new content is GOOD for SEO as it helps getting that new content indexed by Google, Bing and Yahoo and other search engines faster Wink
smithraj Offline referral

Thanks for sharing nice informations....
Bannay Offline referral

Ping is good for a website but it will be much good if you use
google ping tools because google gives rank your site and if you use google product then it will be right for the site
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If pinging a website is bad for SEO then why is still in use? I guess it was initially part of "black hat seo"
maxout Offline referral

(03-20-2014 10:17 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  If pinging a website is bad for SEO then why is still in use? I guess it was initially part of "black hat seo"

It's still out there because it help improving SEO!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)