Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Pinging same domain URLs SEO?

Ads
make money online
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google takes way too long to process all my links. I have thousands of them! Each page links to a ton of others and so on!

I am wondering pinging different URLs but from same #domain will be beneficial or the other way around (bad).
varunroy Offline referral

Submit XML sitemap to the Google webmaster. It will help the search engine crawlers to crawl your website. It is really tough to make the crawl all the url's by pinging into search engine submission.

Posting Freak
#SiteMap urls take forever to get crawled so it's not the option I am looking for.
davidweb09 Offline referral

Blog Pinging is best method to promote it online.
infosteve Offline referral

Don't ping url of website rather ping url of your websites blog that will be more helpful
Avasmith Offline referral

How old is your website, if it's new then give some time and focus on link building activities google will automatically index them
hubjohn Offline referral

when the webmaster will ping the same URL or site multiple times from the same IP too much and if you do that too much it can get your IP address and URL listed as ping spam and that can subsequently get your IP and URL blocked from being pinged. You can do it but they'll ignore it. So pinging too much can get you blocked as well.

But that's just something worth mentioning here in case you feel like going out and mass pinging your URLs over and over again. It could just be working against you. If you use WP it will auto ping Pingomatic for you which pings all the Google blogs for you each time you post a new post on your site for you so there is no need to ping anything just press publish and it's done.

But no it wont boost a sites ranking by pinging it not at all.

Posting Freak
I just noticed that then i submit URL to Google using "submit URL to google" form it gets indexed in seconds and ranks really good.

The problem is Google doen't crawl other URLs on that page fast enough!

I want the URL to get picked up ASAP case I got many users signing up I need that data to get crawled right away.

(01-16-2018 09:09 AM)Avasmith Wrote:  How old is your website.

Domain was registered on 2004
hubjohn Offline referral

I think Don't ping url of website rather ping url of your websites blog that will be more helpful
berto Offline referral

(01-31-2017 01:11 PM)Victor Dub Wrote:  Google takes way too long to process all my links. I have thousands of them! Each page links to a ton of others and so on!

Don't rush Google to process all of your links because there are billions of them in the web and it will take time. You will need to regularly update your site pages content for the awareness.
fayeseom Offline referral

Pinging refers to sending auto-generated notifications to search engine spiders telling them that the page has been updated and needs to be re-crawled.
In SEO, pinging means to tell search engines about your newly created backlinks so that they are crawled and are counted. Else you will not going to get any benefit from them.Ping submission is helpful for crawling the website and for updating the information in search engines.

The main purpose of pinging your backlinks is to get them indexed faster by the search engines you target, so they can pass link equity faster than they would anyway.

Posting Freak
I am not sure why but now Google only crawls only 2K pages per day when not too long ago it was like 30K.

I have noticed that crawl rate is affecting my rankings I mean higher rate makes my site go up in rankings and vise-versa.
SaraWilliams Offline referral

Submit XML sitemap to the Google webmaster. It will help the search engine crawlers to crawl your website.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)