Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Popular forum sites

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

I am looking for List of Popular Forum Sites? What is the most popular forum site?
Other than letsforum.com
antony Offline referral

Forum boards, message boards, community forums, pretty much every website has one! However if you are looking for general forums then I think:
Some of the best internet forums

forums.digitalpoint.com
warriorforum.com
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You should narrow down the question some. Best forum sites for what topic? With leaving it broad you could literally have a list of thousands of the top forums.

Me personally, I hate warriorforums.com it is great in its idea and use to be a great place many years ago. It is now just riddled with MLM and BS do this for your quick million. Very little solid current advice is given there these days. I have other reasons as well but will not publicly share those.

digitalpoint.com is like warrior but a with a different flavor.

The more specialized and narrowed down your forum is, the better the chances of you getting a large following quickly. With being open and broad in all aspects, it does not really draw in new users, unless they find something that hooked them initially, which will be different for every single person.

Just my .02
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
The majority of internet forums are created to discuss specific topics!
maria Offline referral

forums.digitalpoint.com
warriorforum.com

Are not general forum their niche is internet marketing and search engine optimization.
It's hard to find general forum because almost all of them stick to their niche
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
And there is a good reason they stick to a niche and not try and hit every single possible topic out there Wink
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
destroyer Offline referral

Why do you think Chod is important to stick to your niche? I think it's harder from the internet marketing point of view.
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Well one reason is because you can't be an authority on every subject. That is not all the reasons, many more can easily be found with a little research. I don't run any forums, though I do participate in a large amount of them. This being the only one with about everything under the sun and then some as far as subject matters go.
www.AdminEmpire.com

OK thanks I will remember this when I decide to start my own forum.
victor Offline referral

blackhatworld.com is another popular SEO and internet marketing forum
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
blackhatworld.com focuses more on black hat SEO which can hurt your site

After a quick Google search here are some of the best forum siets

Gentoo Discussion Forums
Adobe Forums
WoW Forum Community
Ubuntu Forums
Java Forums
mozillaZine
Chronicle Forums
Delphi Forums
SitePoint Forums
WordPress Forums
Digital Photography Forums
GardenWeb Forums
GenForum
SL Forums
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-09-2013 08:25 PM)destroyer Wrote:  After a quick Google search here are some of the best forum siets

Gentoo Discussion Forums
Adobe Forums
WoW Forum Community
Ubuntu Forums
Java Forums
mozillaZine
Chronicle Forums
Delphi Forums
SitePoint Forums
WordPress Forums
Digital Photography Forums
GardenWeb Forums
GenForum
SL Forums
And the most important thing to take from the list, they specialize in a topic and do it better than anyone else.
www.AdminEmpire.com
victor Offline referral

Yes those are not your general forums they stick to their topic which is understandable because most of them are big firms and have forums to discuss their products!!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-10-2013 01:03 PM)victor Wrote:  Yes those are not your general forums they stick to their topic which is understandable because most of them are big firms and have forums to discuss their products!!
I think you missed my point. The size of the "firm" has nothing to do with it at all.
www.AdminEmpire.com

I don't think "Ubuntu, Java and Adobe forums can discuss internet marketing or search engine optimization well maybe they do but mainly they stick to their products
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-11-2013 04:12 PM)destroyer Wrote:  I don't think "Ubuntu, Java and Adobe forums can discuss internet marketing or search engine optimization well maybe they do but mainly they stick to their products
And what does that have to do with anything? The post is about popular forum sites in general not just those topic specifics. But also I do believe both have a board for any open topic. Most boards have a spot for randomness.
www.AdminEmpire.com
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Maybe you should consider adding "Google forums" to you list!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Thanks Marcus, looks like you finally acknowledged what Chod had been saying for such a long time, keep it simple, focus more on your niche (Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization) and you'll see that this will have a positive impact on your general SEO
antony Offline referral

You should also include SEOchat forums their niche is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I have to say SEOchat must be among popular forums because it dominates all the hot keywords I mean it shows on the first page for super competitive keywords like SEO, Search Engine Optimization and so on!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)