Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Problem with 13 yrs Older Domain?

Ads
KevinMax Offline referral

In clear,

My site : xxx.com

xxx.com was purchased 12 yrs before, the site was temporarily designed and redirected to other site.

Now the xxx.com was newly designed and set alive without any redirection.

I am doing seo for that site, Almost 45 days over no improvement at all.

I can rank a site into top 10 within a month.But I am struggling with this.

So I need to know that the state of xxx.com in previous yrs cause the rankings?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Maybe this is because of the Google's Penguin 2.0 Algorithm?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
You do not share enough to properly answer what you asking. Also something like this is what people pay SEO firms to do.

Figuring out these problems are time consuming and costly. And honestly if you can rank a site in top in less than 30 days and you can keep it there for more than the month you should be answering your own questions on this issue. Especially if it is anything to do with that consulting company that I have a feeling paid you for SEO work.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Agree. I can't really figure what the question is!

Thanks for your comment @Chod

Marcus : The Question is, The domain age was 13 yrs . For 12 yrs 10 months the domain was redirected to other site.

Now I skipped the redirection, Site was newly built up - Set alive without any redirection (A New website).

The condition of the domain ( I mean the redirection of its earlier stages ) cause the rankings?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
LOL too funny
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.

(09-06-2013 06:19 AM)chod Wrote:  LOL too funny

Chod Did u get any clear idea of what I am asking ? Help me contributor 001_sad
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-06-2013 10:56 AM)KevinMax Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 06:19 AM)chod Wrote:  LOL too funny

Chod Did u get any clear idea of what I am asking ? Help me contributor 001_sad

Yup I did and still stand by my complete initial statement.
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Could you post your URL here. (don't spam)
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-06-2013 04:43 PM)Maya Wrote:  Could you post your URL here. (don't spam)

His issues are larger than reviewing a URL. His refusal to state if this is in regards to the consulting site and if this is related to a paying job make me avoid telling anymore.

I personally feel he is being paid to do SEO on a site and does not have the proper skills for the task at hand. Call me a d i c k but I can only go on what he has posted previously. And in all honestly he has at least partially answered his own question and can't grasp that. No contributions from me on this one. Also what he wants to solve is something people pay a pretty decent amount to solve, this is not a basic SEO issue by any means.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Support Team
Why don't you post your URL and we will take a closer look at your problem. I can really figure out what the problem is!

(09-06-2013 05:29 PM)chod Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 04:43 PM)Maya Wrote:  Could you post your URL here. (don't spam)

His issues are larger than reviewing a URL. His refusal to state if this is in regards to the consulting site and if this is related to a paying job make me avoid telling anymore.

I personally feel he is being paid to do SEO on a site and does not have the proper skills for the task at hand. Call me a d i c k but I can only go on what he has posted previously. And in all honestly he has at least partially answered his own question and can't grasp that. No contributions from me on this one. Also what he wants to solve is something people pay a pretty decent amount to solve, this is not a basic SEO issue by any means.

@chod Seriously I didn't get anything for reviewing a site. Even I don't want that type of commitments . You are right @chod this is not a basic problem to solve & I don't get anything until I reach target(Top 7 results).

Thanks!!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
but you are saying you WILL get something if you can take that site to the top 7. So why are we going to want to help with something YOU will get paid for in the end. This is not about you learning or doing something for your own site. But learning because you have chosen to take a gig that you can't handle.
www.AdminEmpire.com

(09-07-2013 05:48 AM)chod Wrote:  but you are saying you WILL get something if you can take that site to the top 7. So why are we going to want to help with something YOU will get paid for in the end. This is not about you learning or doing something for your own site. But learning because you have chosen to take a gig that you can't handle.

Yes you are right? I came to learn. But I thought I can ask this issue. OK its my mistake @chod
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I think you are not fully grasping what I have been saying and its getting lost.

Learning is fine, but be upfront and say hey I have been hired to do X but I have no clue why Z is happening AND listing the actual site AND the site that was redirected as well as ALL pertinent information, I mean what are we suppose to guess at everything and give you real results on nothing more than guesses????

I am not these forums! I am just a member like you. You could simply just ignore me all together.

But I call it as I see it, sorry if your feelers were hurt by comments alone. But when I can tell you are actively getting paid to do something YOU took on that YOU knew you could not handle and are trying to hide that fact I will call you OR anyone else out on that fact! It's the perception that you can act shady AND then actually get a free hand out, without even fully laying out a question, showing what things YOU have done initially to solve it, stating why you think its failing and so on. You asked a question, gave as little info as possible, then after others asked for sites you refused to state the domain names, because I am too direct? If this was clearly a homework assignment and it was not stated as so I would have called that person out in the exact same way.

If I am wrong in anything I have stated to you, about you, your sites, or anything else, prove me wrong, I will happily admit my mistake. But honestly man you have some growing up to do if you can not handle some criticism in your techniques and methodology. Because sadly I am nothing like you would get on many other popular forums trying to pull the same stunts. Take all this as you will, but do not hold these forums in account for my personal opinions and comments.
www.AdminEmpire.com

I am new to the forum world. Up to my knowledge I asked a question (My colleagues can understand when I shared the same words). Only THEN I posted in letsforum.

I gave P.M TO other members who asked me to post the site. I mentioned, it was not my site. I don’t have rights to place it in an open forum. No problem, today I found out what was the problem is ….? May be My S T U P I D mind works today morning.

Of course I asked the same in more 8 forums after I get frustrated with letsforum. The viewers of my posts are more but no one there to reply me.

My Logic : I don't wish to prove anyone's mistake in open by insulting words !!

Feels shutting down!! Thanks!!

Support Team
Kevin we can't know for sure what exactly is that you mean if your question is incomplete!
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
No offence but how can I help you if you refuse to post your URL
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(09-07-2013 11:30 AM)KevinMax Wrote:  I am new to the forum world. Up to my knowledge I asked a question (My colleagues can understand when I shared the same words). Only THEN I posted in letsforum.

I gave P.M TO other members who asked me to post the site. I mentioned, it was not my site. I don’t have rights to place it in an open forum. No problem, today I found out what was the problem is ….? May be My S T U P I D mind works today morning.

Of course I asked the same in more 8 forums after I get frustrated with letsforum. The viewers of my posts are more but no one there to reply me.

My Logic : I don't wish to prove anyone's mistake in open by insulting words !!

Feels shutting down!! Thanks!!

You posted in 8 other forums the exact same thing? With 0 response from the others you should have realized you were/are lacking something in your method of questions that does not translate. Good thing I did not notice that, or else I would have posted in each forum you are flood posting across multiple platforms. Just because your colleagues can understand you does not mean everyone else in the world will. Also how if what you said here publicly was exactly what was stated to them, could they not solve the issue for you or why were you not able to realize your question at hand was not a complete question that gave the readers the possibility to respond CORRECTLY!

Please prove my mistakes, I would love to see where I made one in any of my statements made to you.

There is no reason to play the victim here because people responded directly to you instead of coddling you.

Please share the magic solution you figured out? And what you are going to do to solve it! Would be nice to see what you came up. Because there is not a single issue at hand here.

Also hopefully your client knows enough that a promise of payment at the first top 7 placement without major changes would be impossible to keep there unless you have absolutely no competition.

Also sending the info in PM and stating that stuff in PM is moot, you posted publicly and then tried to hide behind PMs to get the actual work done. Is it because you are afraid your client will actually see you do not know what you are doing with what they hired you for? Last thing I am going to say, is this has multiple issues at hand, especially with the silent updates going on through Google right now, you can research it yourself, many changes are happening right now. And sticking with outdated methods will only hinder you AND your client. It's things like this that give other in the business a bad name because of people taking jobs they can not do properly, and with SEO its easy to keep milking a customer for money.
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)