Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Rank a keyword

Ads
banner
banner
banner
AmeetaMohanty Offline referral

Hello friends and SEO giants,

I have been trying to rank a keyword from 1 and 1/2 months. But, my keyword is same position yet. No change in the keyword position.

From one and half months, I am doing guest posting, sharing my published articles ON social networks, doing social book marking also. But, no effect at all.

Please suggest me and give me some quick tips to rank a keyword.

Thanks
Victor Dub Offline referral

To #IncreaseRankings for some particular keyword or key-phrase you need to #GetBacklinks from relevant to that keywords web-sites that have high rankings and high PR!
chinomoreno Offline referral

(06-20-2016 11:52 AM)AmeetaMohanty Wrote:  Hello friends and SEO giants,
I have been trying to rank a keyword from 1 and 1/2 months. But, my keyword is same position yet. No change in the keyword position.
From one and half months, I am doing guest posting, sharing my published articles ON social networks, doing social book marking also. But, no effect at all.
Please suggest me and give me some quick tips to rank a keyword.
Thanks
It is not about submission or offpage optimization, it is on onpage optimization.
Try to take another look on your website, or do another website analysis, maybe there are some areas need improvement.
Greys0n Offline referral

For Good rank of targeted keyword
onpage optimization help you alots. If you done properly on page optimization for your website.
Unique content play important role to get good rank. proper implementation of keyword.

Offpage increase your rank
Directly submission
Bookmarking submission
Forum posting/commenting
Blog submission/commenting
Article submission
Press Release

Now a days social media play an important to get good rank and traffic.
Other way you hire some professional they give you good ranking by doing proper work.
Greg
parthdudhagra Offline referral

Check your first 20 competitor's website and analyse their keyword placing strategy. You will find the clue. If not then go with off page activity. Try to search backlink for competitor's website
samuelroy Offline referral

By participating in Off-Page and On-Page SEO techniques and also through SMO by using this method you can rank the keywords in Google .
LaurenA Offline referral

So you are currently doing off page optimization why not try to do on-page optimization? Update the content on your website, and check if the relevant keywords still works.
Ethan Jones Offline referral

Ranking for a keyword in organic search is important to get more referral traffic and the right amount of traffic to the website. You can use Backlinks from relevant to those keywords websites that have high rankings and high PR. Make the website optimized with SEO tactics having informative and readable content, attractive images and videos, easy navigation.
dineshzinavo Offline referral

Make on-page correctly
aryvart Offline referral

Hi ,
At the beginning, you have to add more content in your particular page. For example: you need to boost a particular keyword like web design, in the page of web design you have to add brief and unique content about web design and web design name is important for the particular page, so use the keyword in that page at least 5 times. and keep submitting you post automatically keyword come up.
parthdudhagra Offline referral

You can do this thing also. Post one image on that page. The image file must have name which includes your keyword and add alt tag also.
adibitar69 Offline referral

to increase the rank of the keyword you have to focus on both SEO On page techniques as well as SEO Off page techniques. In SEO Off page techniques you have to focus on Web 2.0, classifieds, bookmarking, image sharing, forum discussion which will helpful for rank the keywords as well as website traffic.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Actually you have to work on On-Page SEO first. Also it will take 3-6 months to rank better on search engine. After On-Page SEO, work on Off-Page SEO.
ranjanraj Offline referral

I think focus on quality content and do any work with relevancy.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)