Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Ranking high on Bing and Yahoo helps Google SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
hellboy Offline referral

If my website ranks high on search engines like Bing and Yahoo will that help my Google SEO rankings?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I am not sure but I think so. Google crawl those pages so finding your website on top of the list will definitely make a good impression.
KevinMax Offline referral

Up to me its tough to rank on Bing than Yahoo. Of course It can help in improving the search rankings on Google.

Why because Yahoo & Bing may give some traffic to your website constantly. When you are doing SEO for a website which receives some organic HITS :: You can expect some good SERP rankings within short period of time than the normal SEO site(who receives 0 visitors).

Remember : Not all the case - Works 50%
hellboy Offline referral

I was not really trying to rank high on Bing neither in Yahoo it juts happened but now that it's happening I wanna take advantage of the situation Smile
KevinMax Offline referral

(06-13-2014 06:45 PM)hellboy Wrote:  I was not really trying to rank high on Bing neither in Yahoo it juts happened but now that it's happening I wanna take advantage of the situation Smile

Good Luck!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)