Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Rankings?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
What seems to be the problem with my SEO? One day my rankings are up (Increase) the other they are down (decrease)? Why my website rankings are not stabilizing but jumping up and down?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Most likely is due to the fact that there are many websites that meet the requirements to rank on that search engine results position.

Support Team
Thanks @Maya you could be right about that. I will keep monitoring it to see if it might resemble or develop symptoms of some penalty!
vinzleft Offline referral

That's why I don't rely on SEO because a site can down quickly if Google decide it. Always remember the 80/20 % rule. 20 for seo and content and 80 to promote.

Support Team
SEO is pretty important but as you say if you entirely rely on it and get hit by some algorithm you are in deep trouble.
vinzleft Offline referral

Probably. But, I have a site that are on page 10 in Google but lots of visitors everyday. Because I have promote it wisely.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Get some more backlinks relative to that keyword. It looks like it's trying but juts doesn't have enough juice to retain ranking position.
KevinMax Offline referral

@Maya is right, Marcus What is your website bounce rate? Is it above 30%?
When a website dances? Mostly, It may be! because of the following reason.
Lagging with the content, Bounce rate affects small and Back-links Juices.

Most of the time we can't able to rank easily to the TOP 10, when it is filled with High PR (3+/4+) websites.

Support Team
Yes my bounce rate is >30. Do you think I should get more backlinks? What about link text should I use the keyword I am trying to rank high for cause it seems as these days it doesn't matter?

Keep your bounce rate below 30%, Its all in your hand to make your user in the process of staying, navigating & clicking. Generally, Webmaster says bounce rate below 50% is good! But below 30% for better optimized search results.

Of course buddy! You should get little more quality back-links (SEO related forum platforms). Use Raw-URL for now! No text anchors Marcus! Do you do document sharing? If so you can use text anchors in the document sharing websites (High quality sites like issue, slideshare...etc).

Support Team
Generally speaking what is the normal bounce rate for a forum site?

Forum helps reducing the bounce rate to many websites/blogs.

Generally, E-commerce/Forum sites can have a bounce rate between 20% to 40%. Anything that goes beyond 35% is not good and alarming signal TO RECONSIDER user friendly factors in the site.

Note: From an SEO point of view if we are ranking a website that meets all the necessary things in a page, then why would user go further through the site? Especially on a smaller websites where they just don't have that many other pages to look at. People get way too hung up on Bounce Rates in my opinion. Bounce rate varies based on the type of industry. BUT IT AFFECTS SEO AnyWaYs.

Support Team
My homepage bounce rate is close to 0 other pages >30 I have to start making some changes to reduce it.

Its very good to hear that the home page bounce rate is nearing to zero. @Marucs Buddy, Make the website that meets all the required changes (Satisfy all the SEO/Internet marketing users).
surenot Offline referral

As already mentioned by some members you should get more dofollow high PR links relative to your niche (Important) and keep pumping good content into your site this should normalize if not increase your rankings.
NewWordOrder Offline referral

(07-30-2014 06:03 PM)Maya Wrote:  Most likely is due to the fact that there are many websites that meet the requirements to rank on that search engine results position.

word up... 001_biggrin
websitedesignbangalore Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Link building for a keywords with High Page Rank sites + Do Follow sites with unique content will improve rankings.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)