Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Recovering from Black Hat SEO

Ads
banner
banner
banner
banner
Broadscope Partners Offline referral

With new update from Google, I'm afraid that my site may have been penalized. I went Fiverr [dot] com and hired a few (2) supposed SEO experts for PR backlinks. Perhaps they utilized black hat SEO.

I want to know if White Hat SEO can recoup damages incurred from Black Hat SEO.

Any advice is very helpful. Thank you.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Not really you would have to get rid of (if any) bad backlinks first .
jessicacyrus1 Offline referral

First Remove all the backlinks using Disavow tool and then start white hat seo for your website.

First use some backlinks checking tool to find out if you have some bad links if you do get rid of them.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

Remove low PR backlinks, if the content of your site was stuffed with keywords then fill it with fresh content.
chinomoreno Offline referral

Clean your site first and make a website analysis. From there you will be able to recover.
damponting44 Offline referral

Black hat SEO refers to a set of practices that are used to increases a site or page's rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines' terms of service. The term "black hat" originated in Western movies to distinguish the "bad guys" from the "good guys," who wore white hats. Recently, it's used more commonly to describe computer hackers, virus creators, and those who perform unethical actions with computers.
akashvajpayee Offline referral

Start white hat SEO for your website. It must be important to rank your website.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Well remove bad quality backlinks by using SEO tool named Google Disavow Tool and then implement White Hat SEO techniques.
seo1988 Offline referral

Yes, if your website gets a manual penalty from Google Team you need to check all backlinks coming to your website, write down the bad once and submit a disavow file using Google disavow tool.

After that you can submit reconsideration request and the penalty will be most likely removed.
preeti Offline referral

Follow webmasters to know what exactly happen to your site, even for removing existing backlinks you can request from webmasters only.

PR factor is no more exists, so don't prefer any freelancer who is saying i will do high PR submissions, n yes fiverr is not a good platform to hire SEO expert

If you still have any doubt send me a message
rickysmith Offline referral

First of all remove all backlinks for your site after then get high PR backlinks from dofollow site it's better way to recovering from black hat.
michael22 Offline referral

1. Never buy SEO services from Fiverr
2. Get rid of all the backlinks and leave you site to "cool off" a few weeks and begin with white hat on-pageSEO
3. Never buy SEO services from Fiverr again
4. Get some QUALITY backlinks from trusted domains in your niche

I agree buying backlinks is not really safe case it can really screw you for good.
nestweaver Offline referral

Simple steps:

Remove all the bad backlinks you had
Change the website design/layouts and of course content not for all the pages. The pages were got hit.
Leave your website silent for some weeks to get the new content crawled automatically
Then start your gradual SEO campaigns smoothly.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)