Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Redirect Traffic

Ads
shriramsevak Offline referral

Hello Everyone!!

I just want to discuss one critical issue here which I am facing presently. My website is based on skin and hair treatment in wordpress. My website is having many pages for different treatments like FUE Hair transplant, Vaser Liposuction and Eyebrows implants etc. Each treatment has a dedicated webpage.

My website already had one dedicated page for FUE Hair Transplant but I don’t like the page’s look, so now I have created one new web page with different design and graphics for FUE Hair Transplant. Now both pages are live but most of the content are same on both webpages. Now I want to redirect the traffic from my old webpage to the new webpage for FUE Hair Transplant.

I know there are few procedures to redirect a webpage. I want to use Wordpress 301 redirect plugin, but I am worrying about the ranking and traffic. If I use Wordpress 301 redirect plugin, Will it affect the link juice, PR juice and any SEO Values of the webpage as My old FUE transplant webpage is on top rankings now. Can you please advise me what would be the best procedure to redirect this old page to the new one without losing any SEO Values and traffic.

Thanks in advance...
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
You can't know for sure it that will have a negative impact on your other page SEO case you don't really know if the website you want to 301 redirect has some bad backlinks pointing to it and has some issues with Google regarding duplicate content, web-spam etc.

I would do this.

In stead of redirecting it to your main site and potentially crippling it create a tier website and then redirect it to that website and then that website to your main one!
Anibis Offline referral

I think we can redirect and if redirection is happening with same domain then in my view it won't have negative impact. In fact, most of us redirection plugins for 404 errors in WP sites. What say?
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

You can use this solution rather than to redirecting it to your main site and potentially crippling it create a tier website and then redirect it to that website and then that website to your main one
marekskoczylas Offline referral

You don't break your website with 301 - its temporary. If you notice any traffic decrease, that you can just cancel it. But 301 needs to be replaced by 302 at least next 3 months. Otherwise, you can lose a lot of traffic.
conthococanh Offline referral

Thank you all for your answer, now I know what is the difference between 301 and 302
seodaramal Offline referral

So what's different between 301 redirect and canonical url?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(01-29-2016 03:08 PM)seodaramal Wrote:  So what's different between 301 redirect and canonical url?

301 redirect tells the engine that the content on some web page have been permanently moved to some new web page or URL.

Now then you content or web page can be accessed from more than one URL you need to specify canonical url in the header to tell the engine which is the master URL or main to avoid penalty for duplicate content.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)