Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Regarding Keyword Research

JamesClark01 Offline referral

Hello Everyone,
I make a new search engine website. But now I'm confused that if I'm doing keyword research, then I will do keyword research on location based urls yeah simple urls. i.e

And how can I target these urls in seo process. Please suggest me.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Please rephrase your question can't really make out what you mean. Add some more info or post some example.

Quote:And how can I target these urls in seo process
Are you asking how to get those URLs ranking high on Google?

If so then each page has to be optimized for a keyword you target. The content of a page has to relevant to your keyword and the keyword itself has to be included in title, description and h1, h2, h3 tags. Also when doing internal linking make sure to use keyword in the anchor link.
Rapidsoft technologies Offline referral

We provide free tech support submit your inquiry and our tech representative wil contact you asap.
tekruiter Offline referral

Basically you need to give us an idea about your website niche then after we will able to suggest you best possible keywords combination & mapping for your website.
nidhivyas Offline referral

Keyword research is the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the search marketing field.
Ranking for the right keywords can make or break your website.
You can used to keyword research Tool.
Google Autocomplete is a feature used in Google Search.
Keyword Tool helps you use Google Autocomplete for keyword research.
mehreenshaikh Offline referral

Hello Dear

Awsome and very useful post...!!!
nwmea Offline referral

Search Engine website? You mean like Google, Yahoo or Bing? or you just want to implement a search which gives location based search?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)