Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Regarding insert URL on Footer link

Ads
banner
banner
banner
kpkarthik Offline referral

Placing our website URL on footer link of our client's website would help to improve our keyword ranking or not?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
If the link is dofollow and your site has better rankings and PR then yes. BUT here is the catch. Google gives less weight to content below the fold. I recommend you to put the link above the fold for max SEO effect.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Link in the footer is given less wight than the same link in the header.
victor Offline referral

Link in the footer in perfectly fine as long as you only have one and not whole bunch of them.
KevinMax Offline referral

SEO Footer links - An older technique. Of course it still works when it is relevant.
Footer links are intended for users to navigate the websites easily. Linking other websites or when other websites links you can create hundreds, thousands or sometimes millions of links for the same anchor text.

surenot Offline referral

Website has high pagerank and the link is dofollow then why not.
KevinMax Offline referral

Bad idea for a new website: one of my site has 66,000 pages - creates 66,000 Do-Follow back-links - (i.e) 1 domain is referring 66,000 pages. It is not advisable to link a fresh website like the case above.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)