Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Regarding mybb, kindly have a look.

Ads
Beartest Offline referral

I was searching for mobile sitemaps for mybb, and ended up on your forum.

I saw that your forum shows up as mobile friendly in Google search results.

I understand that mybb gomobile theme has been used for user permsiions -guest- so that the search engine mobile crawlers see the mobile version of this website.

I also understand that mybb gomobile plugin has been used along with Google seo.

My query is, is there a need to upload a separate mobile sitemap to Google webmaster tools for mbike crawlers to crawl it ?

I am still seeing mobile usability issues in my webmaster tools console and I really need advise on this.

Any help is appreciated.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Thanks for joining buddy!

The mobile friendly website only means that the theme the site uses has to be supported by mobile devices!

You only need to use the gomobile templates and the plugin if you wish to detect mobile browsers!

The best solution is to use responsive design I am working on it right now! All you have to do is replace tables with DIVs!

And no you don't need to do anything extra no need to submit other sitemap to Google!
Beartest Offline referral

(07-06-2015 01:56 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Thanks for joining buddy!

The mobile friendly website only means that the theme the site uses has to be supported by mobile devices!

You only need to use the gomobile templates and the plugin if you wish to detect mobile browsers!

The best solution is to use responsive design I am working on it right now! All you have to do is replace tables with DIVs!

And no you don't need to do anything extra no need to submit other sitemap to Google!

Hi, thanks for your reply Smile

would you just let me know if your website still shows mobile uability errors in google web,master tools?

Since you have a mobile version too.

I have around 35% traffic from mobile devices on my forum and then if its still showing up mobile usability errors, I might loose some traffic from organic search.

I am using go mobile templates, fetched as goooglebot mobile and resubmitted website to index in search console, still there the message displaying mobile usability errors is showing up.

Does your website shows mobile usability errors?

I mean this website, which uses mobile templates by gomobile
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
What type of error are you talking about? LetsForum was mobile friendly before the Google update came out! You should make make all your most important for SEO pages mobile friendly like:

Homepage
Forum Display
Show Thread

The rest I wouldn't worry about that much if they show some issue like links too close to each-other Smile

Use this tool to see it the URL or a webpage has some issues:

PageSpeed Insights - Google Developers
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)