Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Remarketing for Adwords

Ads
banner
banner
banner
nwmea Offline referral

Hi All,

I would like to know if remarketing in google adwords in only available for Display Network, we cannot use it in Search Marketing campaign? Please need advice

Thanks
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Hi maybe this URL will answer your question: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=en

Quote:Remarketing helps you reach people who have visited your website or used your app. Previous visitors or users can see your ads as they browse websites that are part of the Google Display Network, or as they search for terms related to your products or services on Google.
Nicknone Offline referral

Sorry @nwmea I dont know about it you can read the link which is given by @marcus_avrelius that is official link.
nwmea Offline referral

Thanks Marcus but still the above link doesnt answer my question, i just need to know does remarketing works with search and display network both or just display network? Anyone please on it

Thanks
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I think that if Google says "part of the Google Display Network" it means literally that.
williamjohn Offline referral

Remarketing is meant for Display Network. Th helps to promote in site which you have register in Google Adsence.
bodHOST Offline referral

Remarketing will never work for search traffic my friend. This isn't only about Google, but also applies to other networks too.
bodHOST - cPanel Linux Hosting
with Application Support & Design | CMS Customization & Much More...
rosehome Offline referral

(02-15-2016 01:52 PM)nwmea Wrote:  Hi All,

I would like to know if remarketing in google adwords in only available for Display Network, we cannot use it in Search Marketing campaign? Please need advice

Thanks
can you tell me Clearly you encounter problem
display network and the search network?
ergaurav Offline referral

remarketing never worked for direct traffic It works for the direct traffic coming to the website
Webindia Master
info@webindiamaster.com
webindiamaster (skype)
http://www.webindiamaster.com
vuongseo Offline referral

the google switchboard is 1800 9294, you can call for advice
Mangat Singh Dhiman Offline referral

Remarketing campaigns are used to show ads to people who have visited your website or used your app. These campaigns provide you with extra settings and reports specifically for reaching previous visitors and users. The first time you set up a remarketing campaign, you'll also complete a 2-step process to create your remarketing tag and lists.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)