Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
letsplay Offline referral

I know what SEO or search engine optimization whatever you want to call is but I am wondering how do I know if my site really needs SEO is it something every site must do or what?
And what if my site is so perfect that it doesn't require SEO!
Bannay Offline referral

Only a perfect site can n't ranking itself. you must update its content regularly and add new content daily basis only then your site can get rank on Google
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
All websites need SEO because as Google constantly changes so is search engine optimization!
And how you know that your site is perfect? If you would really know how SEO works then you would know the answer to this question!
lbtriggerman Offline referral

If you're not looking into getting more traffic to your site, or you are already having tons of direct/referral traffic, then I guess you don't have to invest in SEO.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(03-14-2014 09:27 AM)lbtriggerman Wrote:  If you're not looking into getting more traffic to your site, or you are already having tons of direct/referral traffic, then I guess you don't have to invest in SEO.

You're absolutely right! SEO/Search Engine Optimization has to be taken very seriously and addressed as soon as possible! Even is your site gets tons of traffic and it ranks high on Google it's SEO still needs regular maintenance otherwise it can loose rankings!
seo123 Offline referral

Dude your car can't run with no gas so is website without SEO. Is what makes your website going up in rankings if you care about search engine rankings of-course.
hermione Offline referral

search engine optimization or SEO is where you can do link building. Use to increase the visitor of your site also to go into high rank in google.
antivirus234 Offline referral

Can some one explain me what is seo definition.
seo123 Offline referral

(05-30-2014 01:02 PM)antivirus234 Wrote:  Can some one explain me what is seo definition.

You have replied to this thread and now asking about what it is? Please red this post again: What is SEO
letsplay Offline referral

(05-30-2014 01:02 PM)antivirus234 Wrote:  Can some one explain me what is seo definition.

SEO is short for search engine optimization.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)