Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO Meta Descriptions

Ads
banner
banner
banner
vickya4n Offline referral

What are meta descriptions and do they still matter?
Victor Dub Offline referral

It still appears to be matter but search engine doesn't entirely rely on it. These days is all about content on page!
GordonHo Offline referral

Meta description is a small description about your web page which is crawl by the google and shows in the searching of your website.
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Meta description tag is very important for SEO. Meta description usually describes the content of the website.
chetanbali17 Offline referral

(10-06-2016 12:30 PM)vickya4n Wrote:  What are meta descriptions and do they still matter?

I think you required better guidance: I will never prefer to do work on site whose page don't have meta description.
i can bring many keyword on front page if i had blogging site without doing offpage, i can bring thousands of traffic towards my site without creating backlinks, but i can't bring any site on top whose meta descriptions are not available, It improve webpage relevance, it improve keyword visibility, still most important on-page factor.
cholekyt Offline referral

Meta description is the description which appears in SERPs when the website appears in searches. A meaningful description with keyword in it can play a key role in increasing the click through rates but it doesn't have much impact on the organic ranking.
Webfortuners Offline referral

Meta description is the snippet of information below the link of a search result. Its purpose is to describe the contents of the page to the searcher.
johnniewalk Offline referral

Meta description is important factor for a particular website, the information providing in the meta description will explains the search engine about your website and your services. So that search engine can easily show your website in the search engine if any searches happened related to your website in the serps.
Nekurokaze Offline referral

A funny comparison: we can say meta description is like our clothes. Of course we cannot judge people by just their clothing and the way they appear on the outside, BUT, it surely affects our first impression. So meta description is also similar, people are tend to be impressed by interesting or amusing initial information and they will want to check out what the page actually offers.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)