Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO - Search Engine Optimization?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

Is there a way to know how much traffic SEO keyword gets, I also want to know how many times keyword SEO is searched through Google search engine? I am thinking about targeting this query and I need traffic report for it!
wrightandru Offline referral

Go to your registered google analytics tool to check SEO keywords traffic, you can find keyword searched in google search engine at google keyword planner.
surenot Offline referral

Or you can signup for Google AdWords (it's free) and use Keyword planner tool to check keyword traffic!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Keyword planner is actually the only tool you'll need to find out keyword traffic volume! But I can tell you right now that SEO is a very compatible keyword, just any website won't rank on the first page for this keyword so I suggest you to first increase your PageRank and only then when your site is viewed by Google as reputable site start targeting SEO keyword or maybe if you lucky in the processes Google will rank your site high for this keyword!
Bannay Offline referral

Google analytic provide every thing what you want
draggin Offline referral

You can find easy on Google Analytic or Google adwords, check the keywords by selecting the area if you want.
WHAT!
lbtriggerman Offline referral

I usually use Google keywords tool. This will give you a rough estimate on how big the search volume is.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)