Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO eBooks?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
superman Offline referral

Is an eBook great source for learning SEO/search engine optimization? I have stumbled upon pretty cheap ones like a dollar or two what do you think are they worth buying?
KevinMax Offline referral

Of course they are worth buying when you are a starter. If you know what seo is/was? Just check for the quality author books. Seth Godin's the dip and the Occam's Razor by Avinash Kaushik.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Don't buy any eBooks from eBay they are simply trash believe me. What you need is an eBook written by some known expert or a service. I suggest you Google PDFs.

Marcus do you prefer amazon in buying SEO ebooks?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
(07-08-2014 12:57 PM)KevinMax Wrote:  Marcus do you prefer amazon in buying SEO ebooks?

Kevin buddy I am just saying that most people on those websites don't sell real deal just a copy of some outdated copy. I am not saying all sellers are bad!!!!!!!!!! Just have to watch out if you get the same ad repeated many time then it's most likely a scam.
surenot Offline referral

Why do you even need some SEO book. These eBooks describe in many case already old content! The best is to join discussion forums where experts always talk about new stuff.

Yes @Marcus! you are right!
@SureNot, If you need to go some in-depth detailed analysis study about something, You also need to walk with eBooks along with forum support to run.
superman Offline referral

What do you think about Google docs is it a good SEO learning content?
JillNaver Offline referral

Search on google free SEO books and you'll find some good content I believe.
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
gaurav Offline referral

I agree with you completely. because eBook is a very easy source to carry any place for reading. We don't feel and kind of problem to take with us outside from home or office...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)