Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

SEO for forums

Ads
make money online
antony Offline referral

I am wondering if the same seo tricks I use to improve search engine optimization of my website can be applied for a forum site? 001_confused
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Search engine optimization is the same for all websites
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
I would say yes and no invisible_dude. How you take on SEO is very much dependent on your site, visitors, content, end goals and many other factors as well. While what SEO works for say a site about puppies, may and more than likely will not transfer cleaning across niches. That is why the most successful in the game cater in a per niche manner.
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Yes you can apply the same SEO tactics, techniques tips and tricks to your forum! Just as will all SEO don't over do it!
surenot Offline referral

Forums are actually more SEO friendly as your normal website or a blog, I am saying this because forums usually have new content and that's the key to SEO!
wrightandru Offline referral

Seo is same for all websites, some of the changes will come when google updates published.
lbtriggerman Offline referral

It's pretty much the same with a different approach, like you tend to give more effort and time on this technique vs the other.
batool100 Offline referral

SEO for forums is very good technique that is search the keyword in google and then make post with the link of your site.
destroyer Offline referral

I don't see any difference between forum and website and if there is no difference between then then SEO must be the same for both of them!
draggin Offline referral

Yes, It is same for every website. but a Forum website needs more traffic, promote more on social media networking website, need more registered users for a forums websites, give good answers for every thread if your forum website is new, Attract more users with good information for every thread.
WHAT!

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)