Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO in 2015 - Tips and Tricks

Ads
KevinMax Offline referral

Before characterizing the SEO of 2015, let’s take a small look of “what happened in the last months of 2014?”

Wow! Google SEO updates? The most dramatic animals and birds, Penguin and Panda have taken the revenge to beat the websites which is done by inorganic SEO process. So what’s yours? What sort of people you are?

1.Beaten previously by Google?
2.Getting ready to beat the Google?

Maybe, I’ve started this article with too much of questions. There is a reason behind every doings, Google spiders always focusing on to filter the websites for tons of reasons. Spiders sometimes kicked out the website even it kissed the Google webmaster Guidelines. So why many webmaster and search engine marketers moved to YBN networks from Google.

At the end of the one day, Google become more di-lute. I am not a hater of Google, Strong level of filtering makes the SEO peoples frustrated.

5 Biggest THEMES
Theme#1: Follow the same!
Boating safety signals on Google Sea were discussed here!

Webmasters suggest driving the same you done in the past year. Forgot the last actions? Okay! I will give you the clue… CONTENT. Trillions of times I heard the word content in the last lustrum in all the webmaster chats.

A unique well written content for the users will serve the best it can! If you a follower of organic white hat SEO then close your hears when speaking with black hat buddies about the content.

Theme#2: Who is coming to Link You!
Google doesn’t reveal the real secret hidden behind the back-links.

Organic Back links – Google really loves the back-links which is built for users. What in term of quality? A back-link must have some certain HITS received & shares. High quality readable content will do this for you!

Check with the simple services like Ahrefs.com & BackLinkWatch.com about your backlink databases.

Theme#3: It’s not a road – it’s Google: Just drive faster!
Strong signal to increase your search engine rankings, many here failed to optimize it. Increase your website speed: remember the word whole site optimization? Optimize and reduce the speed of each and every page. Minify the scripts as much as possible to reach the point >86% and 6+ passed rules.

Theme#4: The usual logics
As you all know Google has stopped reading the Meta Keywords. Leave the Meta Description tag Empty. Google will automatically set the Meta Description as per the keyword search based on the website content.

Meta Titles – Give your first impression the best
Place the exact targeted keyword near to 20% un-relevant keyword. Prefer long-tail ones along with your brand niche.

H1 – A page must have a single H1 tag for better positive results – 70% relevant keywords
H2 - 60% relevant keyword
H3 – 35% relevancy

Everyone has a confusion of understanding “What content structure does Google Loves?” Google loves a content which makes the user to read line by line. An Interesting Funny Article? May be! Yes. Watch the user behavior very closely with the Word press plug-in sessioncam, understand what your users wants!

Theme#5: Additional Navigation is in Your Hand

Internal Links - Important as like the back-links

Just pick up the user hand and make them to travel all over the website. A website which has perfect user flow will always rank better! Google or any engines loves the hierarchy of the website to completely understand the overall site structure.
A very strong ranking signal

Theme##: Tips for the Blacklisted
Simple words – Built a new site and start – Just for funny!

Request Google to remove the blacklist – Go to the Google webmaster account – Login and request review.

Removing unnatural links – Use the backlinks scrapers – Find out the bad theories you had! Clear those with the Google disavow tool.
Content Penalization – Restructure each and every aspect of your website, the design, content and the overall structure – Request Google to recrawl, reindex your site.

START BUILDING THE BRAND NICHE - Avoid further penalization

There are lot other things I missed to cover, the above are some of the hints of the show 1, Follow my threads to acquire more tricky things.

Cheers!
KevinMax
surenot Offline referral

This is pretty interesting SEO article buddy! One question what is the keywords density for meta tag title?
micromaxsamsung7 Offline referral

thanks for this awesome info.. is was searching in google but got rss feed i cam to know abt it. i ill share in facebook. thanks 1's again

(01-20-2015 05:19 PM)SureNot Wrote:  This is pretty interesting SEO article buddy! One question what is the keywords density for meta tag title?

1% or <1% is more than enough!
surenot Offline referral

Very appreciate this! I guess one keyword is enough!
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
New year brings new SEO techniques and tactics! Most of those that were working last year 2014 will continue working in 2015 but you just never know what Google is gonna come up with! I hope they will not release any Panda or Penguin update this year to give a chance to those websites that were hit last year to recover and gain some PR and rankings!

Buddy any news about Google PR (PageRank) will it be updated and it will eventually get discontinued?

@Marcus Maybe! My question is the same...Google Toolbar PageRank Finally & Officially Dead? No one here in the world know the real story of the future PageRank update. Neither worrying about the PR, we should be worry about where our pages ranked in search results.

Support Team
How long does the h1 can be yet still have potential to improve SEO?

(01-21-2015 08:38 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  How long does the h1 can be yet still have potential to improve SEO?

Marcus, Can you please elaborate a bit! I am not clear with the ques...

Support Team
Sorry bro!

I mean is it better to use long tail H1 tag or a shot one? You know make a long sentence full of keywords as H1 tag I am wondering if that will improve SEO or it's better to use a shot one?

Google loves the title which has 10+ words, So keep the title as long as possible.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Nice SEO article!

Long tail title and H1 tags give you more ranking flexibility unless you are only targeting one keyword keep it as long as possible full of keywords!
adagencysaroj Offline referral

very useful post, last time i got beaten by the panda update and i lost all my results, but this time i wont let it happen again. Thanks for the predictive information and worth reading
Saroj Ads,
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu,
evathomsan Offline referral

Thank you so much for sharing informative post, Very appreciative.
sofyjohnson18 Offline referral

Nice information KevinMax, Now Google latest update is mobile friendly.
BurryKold Offline referral

Sounds like Google is changing the algorithm more quickly - in the last 2 months they've made sooo many updates.
wpuidev Offline referral

Hi im new here, can someone tell me, how a selected keyword for an article use in Wordpress seo by yoast?
sheljagupta Offline referral

Hello everyone!!! Can anyone tells me about the caching of the content???

Support Team
(05-20-2015 06:40 AM)sheljagupta Wrote:  Hello everyone!!! Can anyone tells me about the caching of the content???

You mean writing the content? You can create a website then invest let say 100 bucks that will equal 10 quality articles then monetize that content with Adsense once you recuperate your investment and make some profit buy more articles and so on to make your website really profitable
eliteimagesoftware Offline referral

A big thanks for sharing helpful post ,It is shareable content and informative post .I found this article interesting to read also.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)