Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO is nothing, why are you doing hard work?

Ads
banner
banner
danielnash Offline referral

Guys, I am working in SEO since 10 years,

All guys are working hard in doing Off-Page activities, this does not work, why are you wasting time?

Only tricks work in SEO, and stop saying that keywords take 2-3 month time to optimize, this is false; any keyword can be ranked within one day, I can do this and I have done it for many sites.

All bloggers and SEO tips provider site like MOZ, Search Engine Journal giving you false tips and information, they are doing misguide all of you, making all of you fool because they want to keep all SEO engage with their false tips so that their Competitors can be engaged with false tips and competition can be reduced, and their site can get rank well.

Have you seen any Off-Page activities done by MOZ, Search Engine Journal like sites?

No! But still, they are ranking well, have you thought about this thing?

They do not time waste in Off-Page activities, they do smart work; they use tricks.

So guys stop following this types of sites and stop being fool.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Posting Freak
Amen to that. Off-site SEO is important no doubt about that but as you mentioned above if you release some kick-ass article it will hit the top in no time I have seen this many times in the past literally ranked on first page in like a couple of hours.
brucode Offline referral

Daniel, off page activities, is vital for SEO. Meanwhile, if you can so sure about that without off page optimisation you can achieve top rank & all the brands like Moz are fooling us, then why don't you share some solid example of your work like them.
Harwinder Offline referral

(10-05-2017 01:28 PM)danielnash Wrote:  any keyword can be ranked within one day, I can do this and I have done it for many sites.

There is no way to get rank within 1 day.
Simonmorine1 Offline referral

(10-09-2017 02:57 PM)Harwinder Wrote:  There is no way to get rank within 1 day.

Correct. I am also working in this field very long & know, it's not possible.
berto Offline referral

(10-05-2017 01:28 PM)danielnash Wrote:  Only tricks work in SEO, and stop saying that keywords take 2-3 month time to optimize, this is false; any keyword can be ranked within one day, I can do this and I have done it for many sites.

A so called 10 years experienced SEO believes only tricks work in SEO? 001_scared
Yes, you can rank any keyword like danielnash in which is unknown and no one is searching. 001_lol
ali1 Offline referral

are you drunk? my employer is dishing out close to 15Gs per month for SEO employees. And the website is still not monetized. So is the whole world stupid??
berto Offline referral

It is because the SEO employees doesn't even know how to monetize their handled website/s. So better watch your words because you are nothing compared to others.
beckyturner Offline referral

(10-05-2017 01:28 PM)danielnash Wrote:  Guys, I am working in SEO since 10 years,

All guys are working hard in doing Off-Page activities, this does not work, why are you wasting time?

Only tricks work in SEO, and stop saying that keywords take 2-3 month time to optimize, this is false; any keyword can be ranked within one day, I can do this and I have done it for many sites.

All bloggers and SEO tips provider site like MOZ, Search Engine Journal giving you false tips and information, they are doing misguide all of you, making all of you fool because they want to keep all SEO engage with their false tips so that their Competitors can be engaged with false tips and competition can be reduced, and their site can get rank well.

Have you seen any Off-Page activities done by MOZ, Search Engine Journal like sites?

No! But still, they are ranking well, have you thought about this thing?

They do not time waste in Off-Page activities, they do smart work; they use tricks.

So guys stop following this types of sites and stop being fool.

I agree with your point that MOZ and Search Engine Journal don't do off page optimization. But have you ever that Why they need to do off page when they are getting traffic organic. This is just because of the Content. You are saying You have 10 yrs of experience in SEO. But don't you know SEO without content is ZERO. If you have the ability to write high quality content then write the content and see the traffic.
Sumit_Singh Offline referral

He said he has 10 years of experience in SEO? Isn't it seems weird?

Quote: any keyword can be ranked within one day
Hi Daniel
I totally disagree on this point, because you said we can rank "any keyword" within a day (if you are talking about on the first page) but I think you forget to mentioned that keywords are either long-tail or rare keywords those nobody search on the SE as Berto said.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)