Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO penalty when content is translated & use on a different blog?

Ads
banner
venkatweetz Offline referral

I want to translate articles from my English language blog with a Blog in the Tamil language. The articles would be translated. Could there be a penalty for duplicate content?
easyweb Offline referral

I don't think so, it's a good practice in SEO. Google only likes quality and uniqueness. So, please try to keep maintain it..
davidweb09 Offline referral

No, You can use your website content in different languages based on your targeted countries.
jcordon7 Offline referral

There's no penalty there friend. I think it would be a better thing to do because Google might rank you in different languages and that's good.
venkatweetz Offline referral

(04-16-2018 05:11 AM)jcordon7 Wrote:  There's no penalty there friend. I think it would be a better thing to do because Google might rank you in different languages and that's go...

001_thumbup but how to target keywords for local languages?
chetantop Offline referral

You can it with no worry, many are doing it so no need to worry
JesicaJohansson Offline referral

I think uniqueness is important factor in any languages.
Estherjuly Offline referral

It won't penalize. you can mention via rel canonical tag.
berto Offline referral

(04-07-2018 12:34 PM)venkatweetz Wrote:  I want to translate articles from my English language blog with a Blog in the Tamil language. The articles would be translated. Could there ...

First, there is no such thing as SEO penalty but Search Engine Penalty would be. English language blog post that will be translated into other language will treated as unique content.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)