Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO tips for video marketing?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
JuliaLeadsgate Offline referral

Hi guys, any SEO tips for video marketing? What is the main difference between promotion of video content and other types of content?
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Since Google doesn't have the ability to read video content it relies on Title, Description and Keywords in case if YouTube.

The video title must be optimized with your keywords I mean the ones you wanna rank high for.
For description I would recommend going to Adwords Keyword Planner tool and get the relevant you your keyword (keyword ideas) and then copy and paste then all into description this will give you better leverage. It will make your video show or rank for more search queries.

Now to rank high the video needs backlinks. I for instance have a SEO software that has the ability to submit the URL to a ton of search engines and directories. So every time I upload a new video I use it to generate backlinks right away.
evathomsan Offline referral

There are so many stats around video content and viewer behavior that it takes a real expert to pull out the information most valuable to video marketing teams. Its also used to top growth channels for your business. Video is the future of content marketing. Marketing likes to say, creativity and more contents.Content marketing technologies and tools alike to the right one that fits your needs.its also used to introduction and summarized with properly answers.
molly1 Offline referral

Increase more likes and shares using add me fast and like 4 like. With more likes and views your video will appear at the top.
vikas Industries Offline referral

Yes today video is very important in terms of SEO and this is what we call as Video Search Engine Optimization or VSEO or Video SEO. Video is the best way to describe your product and your services. You can express your views by a video.
Video production and marketing is very relevant and as video production just costs one time only. You must get a HD Video for your business.

Video Promotions (Youtube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, etc.,
chinomoreno Offline referral

(06-01-2015 02:08 PM)JuliaLeadsgate Wrote:  Hi guys, any SEO tips for video marketing? What is the main difference between promotion of video content and other types of content?

Well, a quality video is more eye catching than a regular text-based content.
And compared to the latter, videos are most likely to get people's attention.
Take youtube as an example.
MitraVarghese Offline referral

Use quality content to create video,make sure that your created video contains all the information of the product your are promoting for .
[https://nationkart.com/blog/nationkart-vs-shopify-comparison-of-ecommerce-platfrom-in-india/]"Best e-commerce platfrom make apparent choice for business around the world."[/url]
Dewlance Offline referral

Your video title must be good but I see many videos with billions of views without good tile like "abc" or 'e4" so it means peoples also look at preview image.
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com
shirleyus Offline referral

try to read more about seo
datul Offline referral

According to Google content is king either it is use for article submission or it is for video creation.
Lucky Offline referral

Video content gets higher number of views to your website
tekruiter Offline referral

If you can do basic SEO Optimization Tips into your video. Then automatically visibility of your video will improve a lot then normal videos.
Stefth Offline referral

(06-01-2015 02:08 PM)JuliaLeadsgate Wrote:  Hi guys, any SEO tips for video marketing? What is the main difference between promotion of video content and other types of content?

I'd say that you need to optimize the title, description and thumbnail with the keywords that you're ranking for. To get better insights on video marketing, check out this useful article: <REMOVED>
mikiway93 Offline referral

you must have a high-converting video and it has quality content
Paralabs Offline referral

(06-01-2015 07:51 PM)maya Wrote:  Since Google doesn't have the ability to read video content it relies on Title, Description and Keywords in case if YouTube.

The video title must be optimized with your keywords I mean the ones you wanna rank high for.
For description I would recommend going to Adwords Keyword Planner tool and get the relevant you your keyword (keyword ideas) and then copy and paste then all into description this will give you better leverage. It will make your video show or rank for more search queries.

Now to rank high the video needs backlinks. I for instance have a SEO software that has the ability to submit the URL to a ton of search engines and directories. So every time I upload a new video I use it to generate backlinks right away.

I fully support, this is a very good strategy and tips.
zarawatsonn Offline referral

While doing Video Marketing Title play's one of the most important role from the SEO point of view, beside this also provide Description and any other link.
Victorvictories Offline referral

Video must be used as a daily communication tool and it must be made keeping the production cost low, the content of the video must be high in value and one can increase the reach of the video by sharing the video on social media.
LaurenA Offline referral

I guess it is somehow hard to do video marketing, its because of the fact that your video should stand out among the competitor you need to think out of the box. Just like what they title and url will serve as your keyword so you need to properly establish it. Also it should be informative enough since you only have limited time to capture your audience attention.
bodHOST Offline referral

You need to make sure that your video is high definition quality as YT has an algorithm within which detects the video quality. It all starts from there. Also, videos lasting 2-3 minutes long are bound to convert well. This is what I have noticed.
synergypower Offline referral

Video is the future of content promotion. Marketing wants to say, creativity and more contents. Content contents technological innovation and resources as well to the right one that is correct for you. It's also used to release and described with properly solutions.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)