Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SEO - title with website brand or without it?

Ads
antony Offline referral

I am working on my website title, I am optimizing title to make it more SEO friendly but I am not sure if I should include my website brand or name in the title? The problem I need to make my website title to stand out from the rest of SERPs.
seo123 Offline referral

If your website is super famous and already ranks high in the search engine then it's OK for the rest it's not recommended as you lose valuable space in your title that can be used to add a few more keywords!
antony Offline referral

You right. My website barely gets traffic and it not famous neither popular do I will not use branding.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
If rankings is not your concern branding is a good way to decrease CTR cause it makes SERP unique. But if you are working on improving rankings then it's better to use keywords.
KevinMax Offline referral

Keywords followed by the brand name is better.
Ex: Keyword 1 | Keyword 2 | Brand Niche

Most of the Shopping cart portals are placing their Meta title in the above way. Because they wants their product to be resulted first and branding of course plays a major role. (Both stands together when considering the conversion rates).
JillNaver Offline referral

I agree with Kevin, that way you get maximize on both but also anchor the products to the brand.
Rank your site on Google with 5 VIP spots on a premium, relevant PR5 site. Niches: doctors and lawyers. One of a handful of PR5 sites relevant to your clients: $29.
Feel free to PM or contact me at fundzephyr[@]gmail.com. I'll do my best to help!
SimranKaur Offline referral

You should contain most targeting or primary keywords in website Title tag.
Erin Nagata Offline referral

Make sure the title is related to the article, yes you can add your domain name. Make its appear to be natural.
Rhodesmark Offline referral

Title is a brief description of the web page content, so you should use keyword in title. Website's title consisting brand name is not a negative point. It's a better way to include both keyword and brand name in title.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)