Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SERP SEO question?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
antony Offline referral

Guys I have a serious question for you.
Could you tell me if clicking on my Google website SERP's is bad for SEO?
I have noticed that after I click on my site SERP's my rating drops!001_sad
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I don't think it affects your rating or SEO in a negative neither in a positive way. However if you have noticed a pattern the just do click on your own SERP's
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
Does the site have adsense on it? What other factors are at play? Just saying you click on a link of yours from a google search result and you see a drop is not enough info to say that is the cause of the drop
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Google uses usage data in order to improve search results. It is widely mentioned in publications as a method to improve search rankings, and therefor I think it's an educated guess that Google is using these known parameters to improve their rankings. It is actually considered one of their main competitive advantages that makes it impossible to reach their level of relevancy without holding the same behavior data they hold. One of the pillars of search engines is a reference model which you can check and see if you improved your results. User behavior data creates a great reference model, and helps you evaluate your algorithm changes and improve
antony Offline referral

Yes, I have my site monetized with Adsense but I am not clicking on my Adsense ads just on my SERP results.
Let me explain I go to Google and type my keyword "abc" then I find my site and click on the link, every time I have to visit my site I do the same thing
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-28-2013 05:53 PM)antony Wrote:  Yes, I have my site monetized with Adsense but I am not clicking on my Adsense ads just on my SERP results.
Let me explain I go to Google and type my keyword "abc" then I find my site and click on the link, every time I have to visit my site I do the same thing

Why in the heck do you have to do that to get to your site?

But yes what you're doing is technically not in compliance. You're uping your impressions of the Ads your serving.
Quote:Invalid clicks and impressions
Publishers may not click their own ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods.

Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on your Google ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, automated click and impression generating tools and the use of robots or deceptive software. Please note that clicking your own ads for any reason is prohibited.

KEYWORD IMPRESSIONS & ARTIFICIAL = What you're doing. Continue and you could risk a ban of varying magnitude.

There is much more about it in the docs.

This is a prime example of either not fully reading the easily searchable docs available for YOUR success or just being like most who stumble around and never even read the fully section on at least your ways to get banned. Wink

Here is the source for just the brief answer from Google themselves
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en
www.AdminEmpire.com
www.BlimptonTech.com - Best Free Online JavaScript tool to minify JavaScript files.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
To avoid Invalid AdSense impressions every time you have to visit your site use Adblock Plus or similar add-on to block ads on your site, and regarding to clicking on your own SERP results I don't see any issues with that there has to be something else that is causing your rating to drop!!!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-29-2013 09:22 PM)Maya Wrote:  To avoid Invalid AdSense impressions every time you have to visit your site use Adblock Plus or similar add-on to block ads on your site, and regarding to clicking on your own SERP results I don't see any issues with that there has to be something else that is causing your rating to drop!!!
Clicking the serp is in turn causing him to trigger impressions. Also if you're clicking your SERPs from the same IP all the time google knows or whatever search engine you're using. They all know, lol.

Yes the use of AdBlock or similar tools is recommended in the Google Docs as well Wink

But what I said is very true and probably one of many causes of your troubles. Though without ever seeing your site, no one will ever be able to do more than reply to your guesses.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Support Team
Chod has got a point here you are clicking on different links with the same IP address that can be interpret by Google as black hat SEO and as a result you will get penalized so just stop doing that, don't visit your site through Google
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-30-2013 06:50 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Chod has got a point here you are clicking on different links with the same IP address that can be interpret by Google as black hat SEO and as a result you will get penalized so just stop doing that, don't visit your site through Google

I would say yes stop that. But most importantly, READ THE DOCS or in computer terms

RTFM!!!!

Docs and RTFM reffer to the Google AdSense Docs, that means read them in full AND actually comprehend what your being told. Only you can make sure you succeed no one else.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Posting Freak
There is nothing wrong with the same IP address visiting the same website it's called returned visitor and Google knows that so I don't think it a problem however if you I think that this only applies to home page!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(11-30-2013 11:25 PM)invisibe_dude Wrote:  There is nothing wrong with the same IP address visiting the same website it's called returned visitor and Google knows that so I don't think it a problem however if you I think that this only applies to home page!
So you're saying you don't think they can't tell its you (webmaster/adsense provider) vs. real returning visitors? I would have to totally disagree with you on that, especially more so if you use Google Analytics on your site as well.

Then why in the Google Docs do they state if you visit your own site through any means you should employ an AdBlocker so you do not risk penalties or worse suspension?
www.AdminEmpire.com
victor Offline referral

Guys so what do you recommend not to visit my site through Google and use direct method?
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-01-2013 12:51 PM)victor Wrote:  Guys so what do you recommend not to visit my site through Google and use direct method?

Its been clearly stated what you should do.

1. Go read the DOCs
2. Start following the rules for Google and AdSense
3. Add your blocker
4. Stop using Google search results to go to your site
5. Type your URL in directly in the browser AFTER your ad blocker is on and active for at least YOUR sites!
6. Stop trying to weasle results by falsely inflating it with your data.
7. Go read the DOCs again
8. Start figuring out the real issues with your site and your proposed missed traffic
9. Work more on your site
10. Learn coding and get back to work on your site.
11. Keep going cause your not even close yet
12. Still keep going

and on and on and on and on and on
www.AdminEmpire.com

Support Team
Follow Chod's advice! If I would you I would stop using Google and in stead visit my site directly through my browser then I will check if this made any impact on my ranking!
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-02-2013 01:55 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Follow Chod's advice! If I would you I would stop using Google and in stead visit my site directly through my browser then I will check if this made any impact on my ranking!

Dont forget to have the AdBlock method of choice working before hand as well.

It is something clearly stated in their TOS as to not do. Regardless of how little you think its over all impact is, you're violating something stupid simple to avoid.

Honestly this thread is about Adsense and not SERP SEO, it just so happens you're using a search engine in the process
www.AdminEmpire.com
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
I think that this topic has been already answered and that no further explanation is required
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
(12-06-2013 02:40 PM)Maya Wrote:  I think that this topic has been already answered and that no further explanation is required

Then why were you responding ?? Tongue LOL This is a main reason why the boards need to implement and enforce a solved thread policy.

Let us be able to edit our created posts anytime, then have the OP change the title in the OP to say
[solved]
There are many more things that could be done, refer back to my post many months ago about how to improve these boards and quality of posts and responses.
www.AdminEmpire.com

Posting Freak
Agree, Marcus listen you need to implement this feature that changes thread prefix to [SOLVED]
chod Offline referral

Posting Freak
its not even a "feature" just let the owner of the post topic change their post at anytime. It is up to the person asking the let everyone know they feel it is resolved, not the people replying.
www.AdminEmpire.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)