Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

SERP rating?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
ivan Offline referral

Just stumbled upon some search results that shows 5 stars and say Rating: 5 - ‎1 vote what is this and how can make my website to show the same rating?
KevinMax Offline referral

A small widget provides rating, based on customer votes and reviews - Trustworthiness value to the user. Nowadays, there are some companies offer website rating system widgets with sponsored reviews & voting (Fake ratings).

Most of the end user's doesn't have the knowledge of knowing whether it was created by fake system or real people. Simply they do trust those people/websites.
ivan Offline referral

Thanks again Kevin but after some resource research I found out that it's called "google rich snippet rating". Do you aware of how can I have the same thing?

Yes @Ivan, I forget to tell this! Google rich snippet offers you to do the same!

You can add rich snippet rating tool with simple steps. Just follow this: Rich snippets - Reviews.
ivan Offline referral

Looks pretty complicated. I though it was going to be as simple as adding some JavaScript not modifying half of my website Smile

In your opinion is it worth it?

Of course @ivan buddy! It is worth based on the type of visitors.

For example; It is worth, If you're targeting for a keyword like "Buy Instagram Followers" (I understood this is a Fake market), but user trust the reviews rating websites even it is ranked at 4th or 5th position.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)