Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Same video on different websites?

Ads
banner
banner
banner
draggin Offline referral

May i upload a same video on different video sharing websites, like YT, Dailymotion and Vimeo etc.. Is it a spam to post a same video on different websites?

Advice's from exp webmasters.
WHAT!
ivan Offline referral

I dont think so. Its part of the internet marketing to use video sharing web sites. Youtube has a ton of duplicate vidoes let them worry abot it. Our joal is to spread out the word and get traffic. If you upload the same video on the same web site multyple times under different title the yes that would be spamming for sure but since they are different video sites you are good.
surenot Offline referral

If you post the same content (text content) on more than one website then YES it's considered as SPAM! However there is no way for the search engine to check for duplicate video content so in the ayes of Google you are not spamming, but for users it will look like spam no doubt!
draggin Offline referral

(03-28-2014 08:55 AM)ivan Wrote:  If you upload the same video on the same web site multyple times under different title the yes that would be spamming for sure but since they are different video sites you are good.

My question is about, if i share a same Video on Different Websites?
WHAT!
whatsapp Offline referral

I don't think so because then YouTube wouldn't allow video sharing and embedding! Well if you care about what people think then don't upload the video to more than one site but if you are just like us only think about getting traffic and increase rankings (SEO) then you should continue increasing your presents on Google!

I have my videos copied and uploaded to different sites under different username so if you don't do it someone will!
seasofttraining Offline referral

If you have your own video, you can upload it on other different websites for getting more traffic, IF you want only views for your video it is good to upload only on one place.
draggin Offline referral

Thank you everyone for your information.
WHAT!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)