Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Search Engine Optimization - Tips - Tricks

Ads
banner
banner
banner
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
I’ve done plenty of analysis on SEO and that i have found an amazing quantity of data on this subject. Here are a number of straightforward tips that I actually have found extremely helpful:

First, sign in for Google Analytics: How do you know your web site traffic without this nice tool?

Social Media Shares: Make sure you have a “share” buttons on your web site. Then “share” your content to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc… This helps in your SEO rankings a lot.

Use “keywords” in your journal posts and social media posts: If you're posting on Facebook and you're within the tree business, use keywords that customers would use to search out your business on search engines (growing trees, oak tree, health of trees, planting trees). Simple, right?

Link building: Google loves your web site to be joined on different well graded sites. If somebody “likes” your page on Facebook, then you've got link building. If somebody “pins” your page on Pinterest, then you've got link building. The additional sites your content is shared on, the better! That is pretty much all!
Good luck.
maria Offline referral

Google Search Engine Optimization means to get as much backlinks as you can. Back links is good to get better page rank but I mean you need back links to generate free traffic to your website so that you get juices flowing! Traffic is a TOP priority for better SEO!
celta Offline referral

(06-25-2013 08:31 PM)Maria Wrote:  Google Search Engine Optimization means to get as much backlinks as you can. Back links is good to get better page rank but I mean you need back links to generate free traffic to your website so that you get juices flowing! Traffic is a TOP priority for better SEO!

Please excuse my ignorance, but I just don't have a clue how to get back links or any links to be honest, it took me quite a while to get my site up and running as to my inexperience in such things but I seem to have got there i,e analytics and such but after a few months (since beginning of march) I don't seem to recognised as in visits or comments, any tips would be most appreciated. ps is it regarded as spam if I mention my website name in posts and Emails ETC.

thanks celta.
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
Hi don't worry!
Back links is the most important part of SEO, "search engine optimization" and as you already know it's not easy to get those backlinks. To get a better page rank you need a lot of relevant backlinks not any back links but links that are relevant to your website. So if your website is about "how to make money" you need back links form the same type of websites "how to make money".

Now a good way to increase your Google pagerank and get some free traffic is by "article marketing" again if your website is about "search engine optimization" write articles about search engine optimization and add a few hyperlinks pointing to your website. Use WordPress blog for that which is free and will help you to gets free traffic to your website!
Submit your website to free directories.
Create a Facebook fan page.
I recommend backlinks from social bookmarking sites.
Add share to social media buttons to your website. Helps to generate a free traffic and eventually backlinks.
Try Video marketing. Try YouTube to get traffic to your website.
Contact another webmasters and ask them for a backlink.

I mean the list is almost endless but those are the most effective ways to get free backlinks and free traffic to your website. However it takes time!
Good Luck!
Errol Offline referral

Hello Maya

I like the info that you supply and sounds that you know a lot on how to build Backlinks.
I read something about Social Monkee the other day and are not familier with it.
Can yo tell me about it only if you have used it.I don't want to buy it before i have gathered enough information to decide.
Thanks
maya Offline referral

Posting Freak
(07-08-2013 01:27 PM)Errol Wrote:  Hello Maya

I like the info that you supply and sounds that you know a lot on how to build Backlinks.
I read something about Social Monkee the other day and are not familier with it.
Can yo tell me about it only if you have used it.I don't want to buy it before i have gathered enough information to decide.
Thanks

The internet is loaded with those social bookmarking software, I know about it because anyone who is in SEO stuff sooner or later comes across one of those. I don't recommend that just because it has been noticed by many social networks, so they have probably if not already know how to combat that! In stead I recommend "onlywire.com" that has a lot of positive reviews. I used it at the beginning to get free back links to one of my websites that in 3 month went for page rank 0 to page rank 3.
Good Luck!
Errol Offline referral

Thanks for the info Maya
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Nope backlinks are not most important factor in SEO!!! Google changed the way everything works and now it gives more weight to content!
Edwardwilliam74 Offline referral

There is a lots of tips and tricks for beginner in SEO field thaks for sharing your knowledge as being a beginner there is lots of useful tricks for me too.
invisibe_dude Offline referral

Posting Freak
Many webmasters misinterpret the meaning of "search engine optimization" and start focusing all their effort and time on getting back-links when in fact they need to focus more on posting new and optimizing their content. (on-page optimization)
letsplay Offline referral

But I though Google calculates PageRank according to the amount of backlinks website has, are you saying that now Google doesn't need backlinks????
maria Offline referral

(02-02-2014 06:23 PM)letsplay Wrote:  But I though Google calculates PageRank according to the amount of backlinks website has, are you saying that now Google doesn't need backlinks????

Not any more! Now Google and I am pretty sure so is Bing and Yahoo add more weight to site's content in stead of whole bunch on backlinks. Backlinks still play an important role in SEO but only those from relative high PageRank sites the rest is considered as spam and actually hurts SEO.
victor Offline referral

There was just too manys way to improve rankings for pretty much any website so Google figured that out pretty quickly and decided that if the website posts new content frequently and its a good content then it will rank high in the search engine the otherwise no matter how many backlinks the website has if it's not evolving always remains static then it will never rank high on Google, in fact too many backlinks is considered Web SPAM and the web site caught doing that will get penalized!
smithraj Offline referral

Tips in SEO
1)Good quality web content
2)obey all search engine rules and regulations
3)create more profile page in all social media links.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)