Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Search engine submission

Ads
banner
banner
banner
pavig Offline referral

I seen that some of the SEO companies promises for more than 20 search engine submissions. Can anyone mention rather than search engines rather than Google, yahoo, bing, duckduckgo.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Google doesn't crawl other search engine that is just a total waist of time money and effort Smile
pavig Offline referral

But sir, there is chances of getting traffic from other search engines, so how can we say its waste.
chinomoreno Offline referral

(10-13-2016 03:03 PM)pavig Wrote:  I seen that some of the SEO companies promises for more than 20 search engine submissions. Can anyone mention rather than search engines rather than Google, yahoo, bing, duckduckgo.
Majority of people use either Google, Yahoo and Bing, I don't know about the others but I'm sure someone out there is using the other search engines. So the question is, is it necessary to submit to every search engine out there?
pavig Offline referral

(10-14-2016 09:17 AM)chinomoreno Wrote:  Majority of people use either Google, Yahoo and Bing, I don't know about the others but I'm sure someone out there is using the other search engines. So the question is, is it necessary to submit to every search engine out there?

yes, i have seen many seo companies promise that they will do more than 100 search engine submissions. Is it possible and worthy?
fesco Offline referral

Back in 1990 search engine submissions were one of the best methods of optimizing the website. But now it is not. You should not think that by search engine submission your website is going to rank anywhere.
Best Collection of Fashion Jewelry : Online Fashion Jewelry Shopping
a4nblack Offline referral

Using SEO we could have increase the site traffic and justify the main things as it to be fine and need
chetanbali17 Offline referral

(10-14-2016 06:22 AM)pavig Wrote:  But sir, there is chances of getting traffic from other search engines, so how can we say its waste.

Yes It's never a waste effort, but search engine other than Google, bing, yahoo have less than 15% world users, working for other is not that effective as its going to take same time for bringing keywords on front page!!!

other search engines are also partner of Google and other major search engine so they used same algorithm, if we remain our focus on Major search engines then ranking will improve automatically for other search engine as well!!!
fesco Offline referral

People had been submitting on search engines and this process ended up being a spam rain. So, search engine like google have stopped taking search engine submission seriously. So, SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION IS OF NO USE.
Best Collection of Fashion Jewelry : Online Fashion Jewelry Shopping
johnniewalk Offline referral

http://search-industry-updates.blogspot....-list.html just go through this link you will get 20 search engine sites..
mahwishfatima Offline referral

Well Google is still the best search engine for SEO purpose.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)