Mind blowing SEO improving and Google rank increasing Signature Rotator SEO Tool.

Thread: 

Selling on facebook groups (free)

Ads
banner
davidmali Offline referral

hello guys
i wanted to try testing items and see if they will be good for my next fb campaign

so i posted a new item on my store (Led Strips) from aliexpress
sorry not allowed to post images

and i told a friend to add me on all of his computer groups and gaming groups
so i posted images of my set up on all computer groups and told them that i bought it online then , i had so much comments asking me about the strips then i give them the link to buy from my store

i had 14 sales in 3 days
so certainly am gonna set up my ad copies and run fb ads for this item
but u can try to do the same on groups and any item u want Smile and maybe u can make more if u spend time researching and adding groups
juliafer Offline referral

How you get approval from these groups?

(02-14-2018 01:10 PM)juliafer Wrote:  How you get approval from these groups?

very easy to get approved
just send a request and wait
DarshanRiches Offline referral

Use Facebook Paid Promotion Feature
soothingbox Offline referral

i am also promoting my products on facebook groups but even there is no any sale but yes i got the traffic to my online shop through the facebbok.

(02-19-2018 03:05 PM)soothingbox Wrote:  i am also promoting my products on facebook groups but even there is no any sale but yes i got the traffic to my online shop through the fac...

You'll have to be creative and try to look like you're not selling you just want to solve their problem
oxizonefitness Offline referral

Banned

Banned
Thanks for sharing with us
DidierAubin87 Offline referral

Are they reliable in these groups? If you post a link or something else, is it probably banned from admin or facebook?

(02-26-2018 06:15 AM)DidierAubin87 Wrote:  Are they reliable in these groups? If you post a link or something else, is it probably banned from admin or facebook?

try to add value and don't just spam your link
and maybe tell them to message you and you send them the info in a pm
doankimchi2006 Offline referral

Yes, FB groups posting will work.
But be careful, don't post or join a lot groups/day, it's very easy to get blocked from FB.

You should use the FB accounts that is active a quite a long time, FB won't block it, or it's easier to get unblock from them
Checkout iMarketing Center to send bulk group sms marketing from your own phone: https://bit.ly/2uJoKoR
sankalppatil Offline referral

There are various business groups on Facebook you can post your selling content on that groups
But you need to care of certain thing like, do not post one content again and again, try to avoid too much posting, try to make post attractive and communicative

There are chances if you are irritating people in the group then Group admin will block you and FB also take action against you!!!

so posting on FB and selling is easy and risky also

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)